“phenomenal”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 2 April 2018

our SMU freshman has us eat there as one of his 'go to spot' and boy we are glad he did .... we went back 3 times in 3 days have the 1 the 3 and the 17 with a frozen 'rita'

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The tacos are amazing! This is a fast food restaurant with fantastic food! The location is close to SMU, so we went while we were visiting the campus. They have glass bottles of coke and great brewed tea to drink. There is also fresh made red velvet cake, but we were too full to partake that night.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The type of food served here is slightly out of my comfort zone but I really enjoyed it. My husband also loved the taco he got. I also enjoyed the soda fountain choices.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing tacos! I had the Cuban pork and elote......so tasty. Washed it down with LoneStar beer. The place is small and it gets busy quick. I recommend getting there early.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I decided to go due to the high rate in TripAdvisor and it was exactly as it is written. Great food and good people around. You can have taco with chicken, fish a beef. Service very good.