All reviews northpark mall cheesecake factory small kitchen central expressway full kitchen order omelettes living area restaurants and shops nice pool walk in closet easy access fresh fruit free breakfast rooms are spacious great place to stay stayed one night business trip
Reviewed 25 June 2018

stayed here for 4 nights. only had cleaning service 2 of those days. Had to go get towels ourselves. Offered a drink coupon - to me that is not compensation for no service. Our room was not very clean and one day the bathroom sink was not even wiped out. Bathtub was old and stained. Would not sit my 6 yr old grandson in it for a bath. Stairwells were dirty with trash. Not everyone takes the elevators.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Jon P, General Manager at HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We will use your feedback to help ensure the best stays possible for our future guests. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Upon check in, I went to prepare a pot of coffee for the morning....Found MOLD in the coffee pot. Not pleasant! Staff replaced the coffee maker, but again, very distrurbing. Other than that, the stay was as expected, but I am still shocked by what I found.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. My apologies again on the oversight with the coffee pot, did enjoy meeting you during your stay, we hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Hard & uncomfortable bed. Slow draining shower, took a shower in ankle deep water. Leak from AC in bath at 12:45 am. Called front desk & he said it should go away in 5 minutes & if it didn't we could see about changing rooms. Had to sleep with TV on. Room was next to loud freeway. Breakfast looked horrible, looked at it & didn't even want to try it. Hard to find.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Carrie M, Manager at HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for your stay here at the Hyatt House Dallas Lincoln Park. My apologies that you did not have a good stay with us. I will be speaking to our maintenance staff about these issues that you had here during your stay. We hope that you some back and see us again.
If there is anything that I can do for you in the future please feel free to contact me directly.

Hospitality Yours

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I am a Hyatt rewards member and have never been more disappointed than during my stay at this Hyatt House.
The WiFi was sporadic and was unusable. The phone in the room was disconnected. The bathroom had water damage in the sink area and there were issues with the tv.
I asked the people at the front desk to fix the issues with the response every time that the repair men were not available. Ugh. Very poor showing Hyatt.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Craig L

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us here at the Hyatt House Dallas Lincoln Park. My apologies that you did not have a good stay here with us. i will be reaching out to our maintenance department about the issues that you had during your stay. We do have maintenance here 7 days a week so I apologize for the miscommunication and will be speaking to the front desk as well as maintenance about this. We hope that you will come and see us again, we do appreciate your loyalty with us.

Hospitality yours

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Good value at convenient location, but sleep quality suffered as right next to highway; super nice and accommodating staff that went the extra mile to make sure everything was enjoyable. We travelled with two small dogs and there were no problems; good value for brand and location.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your stay here with us at Hyatt House Dallas Lincoln Park. We appreciate your kind words and hope that you and your furry friends will stay with us again in the future. We always love our furry family. If I may suggest next time you return to stay with us suggest a room that is pool view and it will be away form the highway if it is available. This may be more quite for you.
If there is anything that I can do for you in the future please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Hospitality Yours