All reviews lee roy full size fridge dallas market center stemmons freeway medical center long stay social hour home away from home love field great hotel complimentary breakfast close to downtown shuttle service living room would stay here again hotel shuttle front desk staff
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I enjoy the friendly and home like atmosphere of the Homewood Suites Hotels. I also stayed at one in west Texas and Clearwater Beach, Florida. They have the same qualities as the one in Dallas that we use frequently.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
RLGHurst, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas-Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Rebecca,

Thank you so much for being our guest and for your amazing review!

I am happy to know you are a fan of our Homewood Suites across the country! We truly strive to provide our guests with a homelike experience and I am glad to know you have been the recipient of such.

We hope that next time your travels bring you back to Dallas, you'll come back and stay at our Homewood Suites Dallas Market Center!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Staff is friendly. The hotel and rooms are very clean. They have a great breakfast spread and dinner with complimentary beer and wine is fantastic as well. Right next door to a Whataburger if you don't like what they are serving.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
RLGHurst, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas-Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Micha,

Thank you so much for being our guest and for taking the time in providing us with your feedback!

I am pleased to know you experienced and enjoyed our Texas Hospitality and the comfort and cleanliness of our suites.

We strive to provide our guests with a memorable experience, and I think we accomplished that with you!

We hope to see you back at our Homewood Suites Dallas Market Center!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I loved the suite, the staff, and the experience! Everyone was accommodating & willing to assist as needed. The floors were quiet and there was never any disturbance which truly made the visit even more comforting. Will be back soon.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear SHopkins87,

Thank you , thank you so much! Such wonderful words, they honestly brought a smile to my face!

We appreciate you being our guest and for sharing your experience with this amazing forum.

We can't wait to have you back and continue to provide you with excellent service and accommodations!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Do you need a medical center-area site where you can check in, get a modest early evening meal to eat while you socialize with others or carry it to your room? The next morning, do you want to enjoy a good breakfast in-house? Do you want a cozy kitchen and living room combo for longer-term stays? This is the place. The rooms are Hilton comfy, clean and quiet despite the front door expressway. You will need to pay for parking. The recent roof damage is almost completely repaired on the 7th floor. No free Dallas or national newspaper (they have Garland) but wifi works well.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the front of the building for the quietest experience.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
RLGHurst, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas-Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Marilyn,

Thank you so much for an amazing review of our Homewood Suites Dallas Market Center!

I don't think I could have asked for a better promoter of our hotel and our amenities... I am glad you enjoyed them and that you are sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community.

We hope that next time your travels bring you back to Dallas, you'll come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Hotel is not up to Hilton Honors standards. Needs updating - especially the carpets and the terrible old, musty smell of the hotel lobby and other common areas - upon entrance into hotel, it hits you.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
RLGHurst, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas-Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Melvin,

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I am very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your suite and our property.

It is our goal to exceed the expectations of our guests and I am sorry we failed to achieve that. Please know that I am working with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future.

I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again.

Homewood Suites Dallas Market Center