“Amazing”

Aunt Irene's Kitchen
Ranked #986 of 4 164 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Me and my friend were astonished period. Regardless you eat there or take out you will say I found the best place and seafood.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

The food is simply awesome. The presentation is great and looks like a work of art. Put the food in your mouth and your taste buds are in for a treat. The black box was the best. We had the seafood potatoes, seafood pasta and the pecan crack cookies. This is now my favorite seafood restaurant.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Ohhhh yes! If your looking for some creole style seafood this place will hit the spot! I had the Black Box with no sausage!! That means Shrimp, Crab legs , potatoes & corn on the cob. And I had to have some glazed lemon cake! They gave me soooooooo much food that I had to eat the rest in the next day! Now the only thing I didn't like was that they didn't take the time to de-vain the Shrimp I had to de-vain them as I ate. The next day it was still so many Shrimp that I used them in a salad. And the flavor was even mo-betta

Reviewed 10 July 2017

A co-worker of mine told me about this restaurant many many months ago...However, this past Friday I had the pleasure of experiencing what everybody was talking about....namely Aunt Irene's kitchen...Wow, Wow, Wow...not only is everything they advertise on the menu excellent, but their presentation of the food is unbelievable...Quite impressive when you open your box...either crab, shrimp, lobster or just the Black Box (all of which come with corn, potatoes and sausage)...I urge anyone who is a seafood lover, please go and visit for yourself, PREFERABLY TAKE OUT...YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Great Seafood!!HOME OF THE BLACK BOX...I love to eat!!Seafood is not my 1st Choice let me say that. I wanted to see what the hype was about. I went to Aunt Irene's and was not disappointed..They had a long line so it was a wait but it was worth it..I ordered a pasta box and a piece of fish. I'm glad I tried it it's delish!!