5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$258
Reviews (3 180)
3 180 results
1 982
1 982
All reviews french room city hall beautiful historic hotel room service lobby bar heart of downtown sitting area rooftop pool an older hotel amazing hotel convention center valet concierge escalator closet texas conference
Selected filters
40 - 45 of 3 180 reviews
Reviewed 9 October 2021

So happy I stayed here while I was in Dallas. The staff were extremely helpful and provided great service. Summer particularly stuck out to me because she was very friendly and made me feel welcome there. Couldn’t have been a better experience!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
DEIRDRE YACK, Marketing at The Adolphus, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2021

Hello Sara
Thank you for taking the time to post this kind 5-Star Review. It is true - Summer is very friendly and welcoming! We will share your kinds words, sure to make Summer's day!
Come back soon!

Reviewed 9 October 2021

We reserved a block of rooms for our daughter’s October wedding. From the planning of our stay with Luke and Mikaela, to Amy’s assistance putting together a day at Spa Adolphus for our daughter and her 17 bridesmaids to have their hair and make up done for the wedding, to Josh for overseeing food and beverage during their spa day, things could not have come together better. We also had our daughter’s Bridal Tea in the French Room, which was a fabulous experience. Many thanks to Max, Ashley and the French Room staff for providing such a memorable event.
Overall an incredible weekend for our family and friends. Many thanks to the Adolphus staff for their professional and courteous service!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Congratulations Elizabeth and THANK YOU!
Your lovely 5-Star Review has simply made our day!
We take weddings very seriously here. Based on your post it seems that we certaily delivered excellence to your very important bridal party.
Come back soon for future family events!

Reviewed 9 October 2021

Had the pleasure of staying here for a business trip. The hotel is very beautiful. Highly suggest city hall bar for great drinks and amazing staff. Summer at the front desk was also very helpful and kind.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Michelle Lewis, General Manager at The Adolphus, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2021

Thank you L3788KVkatherinem for your recent review! We do have some of the best drinks and team members in the downtown area! Thank you again for the 5 star accolades and compliments on the team!

Reviewed 8 October 2021

This was my second stay at this stunning historic property, and my expectations were exceeded. During my first visit, there was work being done, but now the signs and barricades are down, and you can really take in the grandeur and beauty of the lobby! The check-in staff was so friendly, as were the valets who helped us inside. We felt so welcomed, especially when one day while waiting in the lobby for an Uber, the GM Michael approached me just to ask how my stay was going! And I'm nobody! You can tell that everyone working there really cares about the guests - even the housekeepers were aways smiling and greeting us in the hallways. The room and public areas of the hotel were spotless, which I very much appreciate traveling in times like these. I will 100% be staying here any time I am in Dallas - thank you Michael and your team!

Dear Laura
Thank you for taking the time to post this very kind and thoughtful 5-Star Review. I know Michael would dispute you saying you are "nobody"! All of our guests are VIPs to us . We are delighted you felt the attentiveness and genuine hospitality our team always aims to deliver flawlessly.
All the best - come back soon!

Reviewed 8 October 2021 via mobile

I love this hotel! I had a wonderful check in experience with the front desk employees and wanted to share. The staff is welcoming and friendly from the moment you arrive. I was greeted by Jenna and Summer, even though they were both busy with guests they still looked over and welcomed me. I quickly realized I did not have a mask and Payton, also at the front desk kindly offered to get me one, with no judgment that I was without one. The entire check in process took five minutes and was easy peasy. Great job by the front desk crew. I will be back in Dallas in a week and I will let you know how that stay goes as well.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Hello Mama Lewis -
thank you kindly for this wonderful 5-Star Review. It is true our team members are quite thoughtful and attentive. We will be sure to show them your kind words and brighten their day.
Come back soon - sounds like maybe this week you are returning?
Safe travels,