US$346
US$211
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$127
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West(Dallas)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$89
US$86
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$275
  • Restaurant
Reviews (3 006)
3 006 results
1 204
1 204
All reviewsnorth towersports barthe club loungean executive suiteguest serviceslarge hotelconcierge deskconference centerroom servicearts districtbusiness tripchecking indraftcarriedowntownconventionmeeting
22 - 27 of 3 006 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is my first time in Dallas. I came here for the HOSA International Conference. I am very pleased with everything about my stay so far. Everyone here at the Sheraton has been so helpful and friendly( I just met my housekeeping lady, Nora, who was very nice),
and I am looking forward to the rest of my time here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Sheraton Dallas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Beth P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Sheraton Dallas Hotel. We are pleased to know you are having a wonderful stay with us and enjoying our warm hospitality. We are sure your remaining stay will go smoothly. We look forward to being your home every time you visit Dallas.

Ryan Burroughs
Director of Guest Services

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a great experience while on this stay. From Traci at reception to Eric at bell service to The Kitchen Table staff. The only uncomfortable experience was hearing a upper staff member be rude to another associate.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed at the Sheraton Dallas for three nights to attend the Dallas Market. We've been at this property multiple times and have always experienced great customer service. They are great at listening to our needs, but this time they outdid themselves. We were assigned our room in the North Tower at check-in, but when we got to it, my wife immediately noticed a humming noise that went on-off-on-off. She is a very light sleeper and cannot stand this type of noise. She went down to the front desk, and initially the person who checked us in offered to send maintenance up to fix it, and if this wasn't possible they would move us to another room. In less than 15 minutes, maintenance came up and immediately determined the noise came from the elevator motors, therefore they could not shut it down. My wife went back down and this time she talked with Neftali in the front desk. The maintenance person approached them and confirmed that the noise could not be fixed. My wife insisted that a quiet room was a priority and Neftali battled with the system until he got us a wonderfult suite in the 34th floor in the Center Tower, at the far end of the corridor. My wife (and me as well) was so happy! Barely a noise could be heard in this suite and my wife was assured a good nght's sleep during our stay. The hotel was wonderful as always....the executive suite, the fitness center, and the restaurant are top notch....and once again the staff at the Sheraton Dallas went above and beyond to make us feel special. Any hotel would be thrilled to have such great staff...and in this case, especially to have Neftali in the front desk!

Room Tip: Get rooms away from elevators....to avoid noises from the motors.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel for 5 nights, in early June, and was very happy with the experience. It was a business trip, and many staff helped me with issues and answering questions. Antonio at the front desk was very helpful in getting me a great fridge for my room, and answering other questions, too. Traci at the front desk also answered many tourist questions one night to help my time in Dallas be better. There were a number of times I visited the Concierge desk, too. Aracely at the Concierge desk helped me set up a great bus tour , on Fun Dallas tours. Alexander, and also Dan, at the Concierge Desk also helped me figure out the best way to travel in Dallas on the train system. All five of these staff members were sincerely interested in helping me have the best stay possible at the Sheraton. In the room itself, which was clean and roomy, I especially liked the huge counter space in the bathroom. I really enjoyed the food, and good service, in both The Kitchen Table ( wonderful Salmon dinner there, and the breakfast buffet was fantastic!) and Draft ( I had great rib dinner and sandwiches there).

Stayed: June 2018

Dear Betsy G,

Thank you for evaluating your time at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel. We are thrilled to know you had a delightful stay with us during your business trip and loved the great service you received from our staff and how they exceeded your expectations. All of our associates are dedicated to going the extra mile in taking care of guests. Thank you for your kind compliments about Antonio, Traci, Aracely, Alexander, and Dan. Please be assured we will pass on your comments to them. It is also great to know you enjoyed your clean & well-appointed room. Reviews such as yours mean a lot. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Ryan Burroughs
Director of Guest Services

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I hope this gets through. I was in for business a few days ago and had the pleasure of working with someone on more than one occasion. I take public transportation everywhere and i love it. However, after a day of flying and being in a new city my transportation experience was not what i was hoping. I ended up spending just as much time on the train getting lost as i did actually flying. After 3 hours i called the hotel. Not thinking that they would be able to help me, I was thoroughly surprised when Alexander was able to tell me where i was, which Train i had to take, what time it would get there, and how long it would take (down to the minute) to get to the hotel. The following morning i woke up in a soaked bed and i immediately ran to the AC, after 30 minutes i was still sweating and Alexander; again to the rescue, assured me that someone will be up within 15 minuets. he even offered
to have housekeeping come up to refresh my bed. I just barely missed the shuttle which was supposed to transport me to the market center, who was there? He called the transport service and i was on my way. Just before I left i made it a point to stop by and thank him for all of his help. Although these are just small problems, if he wasn't there these small problems would have accumulated and I'm sure my experience wouldn't have been near as nice. He is such a pleasure, very kind and professional, always greeting people with a smile and was always eager to help.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business