“Don't let the location fool you, this place is awesome!”
Review of Tacos Mariachi

Tacos Mariachi
Ranked #359 of 4 084 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 28 June 2018

From the outside, you would never know that Tacos Mariachi has some of the best tacos around. My buddy and I like to try different places for lunch. We were both reluctant to try this spot out, but now we can't wait to go back. The taco of the day was the La Prensa which is a four tortilla, grilled chicken, sautéed vegetables, asadero cheese, jalapeno garlic aioli, micro greens. It was fantastic, and way beyond anything we expected to come out of this kitchen. The taco menu ranges from basic street tacos to as fancy as you want. We also had chips, guac, and salsa, all of which were also very tasty. They have three sauces to complement their taco offerings. Our favorite, very surprisingly, was a mango habanero. I'm not a mango guy at all, but this sauce was amazing. To cap it all off, the staff is friendly, and the prices were very reasonable. You can get a satisfying lunch for under $10. This is a great spot, and is absolutely worth a stop.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Tacos Mariachi is authentic! The food is fresh and delicious. The staff was very friendly and helped us with the menu since it was our first visit. Our picky ten year old actually ate pulpa (octopus) and really liked it. The tacos are excellent. The beer is pretty expensive, but the crisp flavors go well with the tacos. I really enjoy the variety of sauces they offer, and the chips and guacamole are so delicious.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We came for lunch on a Friday and enjoyed the many different tacos. Our favorites were the barbacoa, carnitas, carne asada and pollo. We also had the octopus, salmon and lengua, which were just ok. The sauces on the table were all outstanding and we loved all 3. The hot salsa and chips were also amazing. If you want legit street tacos this is where you come.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Tacos Mariachi and the staff there are amazing every time I visit. Their tacos are excellent as are the molé fries. My very favorite menu item is the mazateño taco, I almost always end up getting two of them! One of the best places in town and I am so glad I work close by.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

This review comes after my second visit. I must say that my taqueria standards are high coming from San Francisco where taquerias are in abundance.

First, this place has great signature tacos. Pulpo (Octopus) taco was amazing! The meat was so tender. The surf and turf taco (it has a Spanish name that has left me)...HOMERUN! Steak, pulpo, and shrimp. This thing is so full of flavor. Add a Pacifico and you have yourself an awesome dinner.

The last time I was here we found out they have this great little seated area on the side that is outside. Makes great for outdoor dining. I will continue visiting this place while here in Dallas.