“Ray is the worst manager”
Review of Fries etc.

Fries etc.
Ranked #13 of 77 Restaurants in Copperas Cove
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

RAY the supposed manager, was a disgusting pig, completely unprofessional and rude. I would never eat or suggest this place to anyone. He hung up on me because I asked him for a reason to why my order was charged for food I never received and he just acted like a kindergartener and hung up. He needs to be fired and they should go out of business. He can go F#@K himself

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

The burgers are excellent! Seasoned just right. The fries are awesome too!! You can pick what kind of seasoning to put on them. Now, I picked the super spicy seasoning, that was a little too spicy for me. I like spicy by the way and that was a little too much for me. But they were really good. If that makes sense. The sweet tea was fresh. The owner was super friendly! That makes for a perfect lunch. Will definitely be back.
Also the place is nice and clean. The staff is friendly too. So much to say about this place. Definitely check it out.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I have been here 4 or 5 times now and every time I get the catfish! They are GOOD!! What can I say... huge pieces cooked perfect!! I really don't remember the Fries but the CATFISH is HOT!!!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I went there the first time to get just some fries to supplement a meal we were having at home. They cooked them up right away. They were crispy and fresh, and seasoned just right. The portion size was also good. During the first visit, I noted that they also did hamburgers. Made a second visit for these; they were very good as well. They were also huge.
My wife and I have not gone since, though, as we have both been dieting for some time.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

This place is absolutely delicious. They have a variety to choose from like hamburgers, fried catfish/shrimp, pork chop dinners, and Korean mandu. You have to try it, everything taste so good. ♡♡