“This is our new favorite spot!”
Review of Oh! Le Crepe

Oh! Le Crepe
Ranked #126 of 282 Restaurants in Conroe
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Description: Want a unique experience? Come visit us at Oh Le Crepe and Creations. As the name states we specialize in tasty crepes, but also have allowed for inspiration and creativity of your own in a variety of vessels. Crepes, Paninis, 8" pizza, Wraps/Burritos
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is our new favorite spot! It’s just up the road from our house which is amazing, and the food is to die for!!! The chef delivered our food herself and was regularly checking to see how everything was with all the other customers too. We dined in, and I highly recommend it. Cute little seating area and people watching is great since it’s in a gas station ha!

I highly recommend the fluffernutter crepe and I cannot wait to try the pizza! My girls loved that they could get a slush from the gas station to enjoy with our food. The gas station owner was also in while we were there and he’s a super friendly guy. Love supporting these small businesses in our community!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2)
Reviewed 21 January 2021

"OH LE CREPES and CREATIONS" for LUNCH -

On this Drizzly Morning I took my Wife to her Doctors appointment up in Conroe and I thought we would go up the road a bit to have lunch at "Oh Le Crepes and Creations". Her Doctor appointment did not take very long at all and we found ourselves in for an early lunch. Oh Le Crepes and Creations are owned by the same Super People who own "The Hidden Gem Diner" / Angelica & Stephen Sammons. Both places are some of the Best Delicious Creations you can ever have. Hidden Gem Diner was voted "the #1 Restaurant in Willis" and also voted "1 of 6 Best Country Cooking in all of Texas" - and if you have ever tried them - you know why - Everything they make is Fresh and Awesomelyliciousness.

Oh Le Crepes and Creations was only about a block or so from my Wife's Doctors Office. Since they recently opened up inside the Texaco Station they have not had time for a Sign - as yet - but they are working on that. Oh Le C&C is small but they have a decent number of tables for you to sit at - and all the tables have customers enjoying what they ordered. They are busy and that's good. Angelica spotted us and handed us their Menu. We chatted awhile and then looked over the many choices they offer - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Lots of Dessert Crepes. This is going to be a tough decision.

Well, my Lovely Wife finally decided on what to order. She is having their "Rueben Crepe"; Corned Beef, Swiss Cheese, Sauerkraut & Thousand Island. I am going with the "Philly Cheesesteak Crepe", and you know whats in that - Delicious Philly Cheesesteak Stuff - in a Crepe. Also ordered a side of Onion Rings and our drinks.

While we waited for our food we located a table within the Mini Store, which is not very Mini. This place is large and they are also busy. My Wife and I sipped on our drinks and then Angelica brought out our food on regular nice looking plates, not paper - nice touch. This is no ordinary Food Place in a Service Station - it's UpTownStyle. These Crepes are Beautiful. My Wife LOVES Reuben Sandwiches and having this as a Crepe was Tastyliciousness. She enjoyed most of it while I ate the last of it and I must say - this has Really Good Flavor - a Reuben Crepe ROCKS. My Philly Cheesesteak Crepe was all that I expected - Philly Tastiness in a Crepe - and I ate all of it - this was some Goooood Stufffff. Those Onion Rings are Crunchylicious and Loving that Breading. My Wife told Angelica that these are the Best Onion Rings she has ever had - and my Lovely Wife LOVES Onion Rings. I totally agree because I ate most of them.

Lunch at Oh Le Crepes and Creations hit the spot perfectly for us today. After we finished we visited with Angelica & Stephen for awhile and then left for more errands. We have not seen either of them for some time now and it's always great to get together. They both are Working Hard running two places, going to school and raising their Wonderful Family. Angelica not only earned the Dollar-Bow-Tie Award buy also a Twenty-Dollar-Bow-Tie Award - which I don't give out that often at all. Check out "Oh Le Crepes and Creations" on Facebook and also On-Line. They are located at: 1515 League Line Rd, Conroe, 77304 (L.L.R. & I-45 area). Get you some Crepes. Also, while you're in the area, check out "The Hidden Gem Diner" on Facebook and enjoy some of Texas' Best Country Cooking and they have many Dollar-Bow-Tie Awards.

Which ever one you choose you are going to experience some Great Tasting Liciousness. It's still a Drizzly Day out but we enjoyed a Delicious Crepes-Lunch. Thank You Angelica, Stephen and rest of Oh Le Crepes and Creations Staff for a Tastylicious Crepes Lunch. Thank You Baby for having a Doctors appointment near one of the Best Places to eat. Now where do you have an appointment around Dinner time? Love You Bunches & CrepeMunches.

Date of visit: January 2021

Been to Oh! Le Crepe? Share your experiences!