“Good place for lunch and a beer”
Review of Chimy's Cerveceria

Chimy's Cerveceria
Ranked #175 of 301 Restaurants in College Station
Cuisines: Bangladeshi
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed the chimy burger on the jalapeño bun, beer was cold and I like the condiments bar. Service was ok

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Visited Chimys with friends for lunch. You order from counter and then pick up your food. They have what I'd call mexican bar food. Nachos, tacos, etc. Got nachos, they were prettty good.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

tacos were good , chips & queso excellent,. beer and "rita's" were very good.
a place were the young go to have fun, so can be crowded and noisy.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

This place does not have enough parking. When you park across the road, in the lot by the restaurant in the dark, you can't see the 'paid lot' signs. When you come out, your vehicle is towed. The restaurant must know this is going on. I think they must own the parking lot. They make more off the parking lot than they do the restaurant. Vehicle is towed to a lot a long way away, down a muddy road. I had to pay $297 to get my vehicle. I've never been towed before and would never risk it if the sign were obvious.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We went to Chimy's on a Saturday morning to watch the TTU football game, and the staff was great on making sure the game was on in the area we sat. Great service, and great food! Thanks! We will be back!