Lowest prices for your stay
US$194
US$175
Booking.comUS$158
Priceline
Lol.travelUS$194
All reviews rose gardens front desk wedding weekend johnson city beautiful hotel great place to stay stay there again shuttle service bed was very comfortable checking out texas hazel accommodations refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2020 via mobile

We had a wonder stay in Blanco, TX. Thanks to Best Western Plus! Lovely hotel! Very accommodating host and friendly! We loved the rose gardens! All the precautions were in place for a safe and comfortable stay during COVID.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Best Western Plus Blanco Luxury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us and the wonderful feedback.
Your generosity in appreciating our hotel staff and the rose garden is very much encouraging.
It is our privilege to host guests like you, who makes us run that extra mile towards guest satisfaction.
Guests like you are the real ambassadors for our hotel.
We will be really excited to welcome you again.

Reviewed 23 November 2020

This was the most disrespectful manager I have ever dealt with and I'm 56 years old and have traveled around the world!! I was in town for my father's funeral and all of my family was staying at this hotel totaling 6 rooms. The lady at the front desk was very sweet but it appeared she was new. When we checked in on Thursday, we told her the rest of our family would be joining us, but the room I had reserved for two nights for them needed to be changed to Friday night only. My brother was standing there when I was discussing it with her. My family stayed Friday night and told them Saturday morning on their way out that they were checking out but didn't have the key. They said no problem. I received a bill under my door Sunday morning for my room for 3 nights and the other room for 2 nights. She did not get the room changed for Friday night only. I was trying to explain that to the manager and he was extremely rude, kept interrupting me, took me up to the room to show me that they left the "do not disturb sign" on the door and said they didn't check out. He got so upset and was furious with me. I never raised my voice and remained calm trying to explain it to him. He told me I was banned from staying at the Best Western. I was shocked! I have never been more humiliated. I told the sweet lady that it was ok, mistakes happen. She got me some coffee to go and wished me a good day. He said I harassed the staff. What?!!! Oh well, I would never stay there again anyway. I'll stay at Johnson City 13 miles away instead when I come back to work on the estate.

Date of stay: November 2020
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Best Western Plus Blanco Luxury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for bringing your comments to our knowledge and help us, so we can improve our services.
We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations.
We are very sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations in a few areas.
This is an unusual incidence and our apologies.
We will investigate this with the concerned department.
Actions will be taken for the lapse and steps will be taken that it never repeats in future.
Request your understanding and support.

Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

Couldn't attend due to covid they won't refund me either, they are keeping my money!!!! Don't answer emails, constantly fobbed off with 'the manager is not in you will have a call back ' I'm still waiting for that phone call 2 weeks later, dispite constantly phoning them!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Best Western Plus Blanco Luxury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2020

Dear Guest,

We are distressed to see your comments.
Your feedback is important to us .Our apologies for the inconvenience.
The entire points you have observed will be investigated and necessary actions will be taken,
You can be sure about a safe stay with us. Please visit us again,

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 27 July 2020

Great location for attending a wedding at a nearby venue. Very clean room and great service even during the pandemic!
Breakfast was to-go which is understandable!! Fun time with nearby shopping in between Events that we attended for a nearby wedding.

Date of stay: July 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Best Western Plus Blanco Luxury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2020

Hello Guest,

It is very nice to see your amazing comment about our hotel.
Our team is really delighted with your appreciation.
We are privileged to have guests like you.
Please come back again and have a fantastic stay.

Reviewed 13 July 2020 via mobile

On our social distancing road trip we ran into problems at a couple of our reserved hotels. This was not a hotel we had planned on staying at, but after what we saw at a nearby hotel, that we had reserved, we cancelled that and stayed here.

Not only did the staff abide by all the safe practices, they went above and beyond to ensure safety.

Now, I’ll get to the room. HUGE! Comfortable and brimming with amenities. It was quiet and the bed was very comfortable. The desk clerk, who I suspect was also the owner, was very welcoming and gave us a discount.

You can’t beat that!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank klpopp
Bharat Patel, Owner at Best Western Plus Blanco Luxury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2020

Hello Guest,

Thank you so much for the stay and the overall appreciation.
We are highly inspired seeing your comments.
Guest satisfaction is a special reward for our team.
We are privileged to have guests like you.
Please do visit us again.

Hotel Manager