“Might be the best brisket I've ever had!”
Review of Millers Smokehouse

Millers Smokehouse
Ranked #1 of 12 Quick Bites in Belton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: In 2008, we started the way any great bbq shop should – from the ground up. Built on the foundation of family, we strive daily to maintain a close-knit friendly atmosphere dedicated to the quality of our food and highest level of customer service. Offering deliciously smoked barbecue, homemade desserts and specialty coffee, we’re honored to be among the list of Texas Monthly Top 50 “Best Barbecue Joints” and excited for the future of our small family business.
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

I stopped yesterday and got a ¼lb each of brisket (moist) and pulled pork and a side of broccoli salad, to go.

I went back today for 4lbs of brisket for the freezer to take back home in my camper.

The broccoli salad didn't look like much when I opened the container, but it was pretty darn good, too.

There's on street parking as well as a parking lot across the street. If you're driving an oversized rig, arrive early, if possible. If not, cruise around and you'll likely find a place to park.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (362)

Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

We are from Illinois and have family living about 15 minutes from Miller’s. We try to “feed the family” from here whenever we are in the area. They have never disappointed. Ribs, pulled pork, sausage, chicken and the broccoli salad are always great.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank RockeRoanoke
Reviewed 19 September 2020

Little frustrated. 2nd time I’ve ordered a BBQ sandwich and get home with no BBQ sauce. On top of that I got in the drive thru which was full and 7 min later I have someone come to the truck. Really should have this drive thru figured out. Good thing I bought a bottle of sauce to take home.

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank R7379YFmarks
Reviewed 8 September 2020

We really enjoy the food and the environment. Went there with my teen and child and they really liked the food. Their favorite is the moist brisket but they also love the baked goods. All in all, this is the best barbecue in Bell County.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 19 June 2020 via mobile

Sweet and smoky flavor. Excellent quality And delicious desserts. To go orders are the only way to go because the line fir service is all the way out the door every time it’s open. That’s a testament to how good it is but you can’t just go in for lunch or take friends to eat—the line and wait might take up to an hour. But again—delicious.

Date of visit: June 2020