“Roach surprise”

Shang Yan Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 25 Restaurants in Balch Springs
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I was enjoying my meal with little family up until the time it came to leave and as i made my way to restrooms i noticed roaches all around a total of 5 to be exact.. Took some pics because i almost IMMEDIATELY became sick to my stomach..

Reviewed 22 June 2018

The shrimp fried rice has huge shrimp that are not overcooked! The food is delicious and authentically Chinese. The flavors remind me of my time in Beijing. The hot and sour soup is better here than anywhere else in Dallas.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

The areas surrounding Mesquite have some of the worst Chinese food in the world. So far we haven't found a single Chinese restaurant we would visit again. This place is on par with the rest around here.

The fried rice was dry and tasteless. The entrees were over salted and everything was bland overall.

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

This place has a lot on their menu. While a little hard to understand on the speaker, my order was correct and the prices are decent. My food was hot, tasty, and the service was fast. Nice, will go again.