“Amazing Villa”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Eagle's Base Villa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Breathtaking views from Pool at Eagles Base Villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Veeda-Mar...
“Amazing Villa”
Reviewed 11 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This breathtaking villa provided the ultimate get-away. Spacious, well-equipped and modern it definitely is the perfect combo of contemporary and Cbean rustic. Our family stay included 15 guests all of whom were just blown away by the beauty and accomodations. Spacious bedroom and bathrooms, an inviting communal dining and communal area and a fully equipped kitchen provided all the comforts of home. However it was the stunning hillside pool and jaw dropping views that created the Paradise feel. However one hiccup encountered and not appreciated was the presence of the housekeeper who had to do laundry for the PREVIOUS guests for SEVERAL HOURS in the laundry room right off the kitchen. Although she was simply doing her job, we found it to be very intrusive and uncomfortable given that she was in our direct space for over four hours. It is strongly recommended that a separate laundry room for staff duties be built outside of the main villa so as to maintain guest privacy and comfort.
Otherwise we would definitely return.

Neisha L
New York
“Absolutely Breathtaking”
Reviewed 14 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I stayed at Eagles Base with a group of friends who flew down from NY for my wedding. I cannot say anything else that hasn't already been said. This layout was perfect for us, each couple got their own private room but then there was a communal space where everyone could just be together. The cottage also gave my husband and myself some privacy. The view is just amazing. We even had people from Trinidad stop by and couldn't believe such a place existed in Tobago. The only thing I would suggest is bring a couple citronella candles and bug spray cuz up in the mountains those mosquitoes feast on you. Also note the villa is at the top of the hill in case you will be driving... Other than that, everything is pretty much provided for you. All linens, utensils, cookware, even water. It's been 2 weeks now and people are still raving about this villa. Would definitely go back for sure.

Your age range 25-34
axprocky6
Toronto, Canada
“Lives up to the pictures!”
Reviewed 4 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Our group of family and friends had a wonderful time at Eagles Base. From start to finish the villa and staff met all our expectations. The location is amazing especially the view from the pool. We all were sad to leave...but will go back!

William R
Whistler, Canada
“Tobagotastic!!!”
Reviewed 31 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Eagle's Base was the perfect place to host my family and friends for my 50th Birthday/Christmas celebration!!! The villa and cottage provided everything we needed to have an amazing time; great kitchen, private rooms, and fantastic pool! The location is close to everything, from shopping to surfing, and the staff super helpful and accommodating. I wouldn't hesitate to return to Tobago and the Eagle's Base again!!!

Nazzy K
“Just as it looks! Excellent View & Property”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

My family and I had a fantastic time in Tobago and enjoyed staying at the villa, it was sufficient enough to accommodate our family comfortably and well stocked. The housekeeping and maintenance staff is very friendly and was willing to assist at all times, Daniel included.

Cons:
1. Endless flies (I know it can be a result of the mangoes being in season)
2. Heat during the day in the living room area. Because we had to deal with so many flies we tried to keep the doors closed as much as possible to prevent them from coming in but the heat became unbearable at times.
3. Two of the beds that have bunks that are too close to the ceiling making it unusable.

From a planning perspective: I’d appreciate it if the admin staff can be a bit more organized on the administrative side of things.

1. I did not expect that the 2 days before the trip with a home filled of guests I’d be running to the bank instead of the airport having to worry about payments that were made more than 3 months ago. I paid for everything up front and in full. A few days before we were expected to arrive I got a whats app message saying I owe money and to make the deposit before I arrive.
2. I also sent numerous emails that went unanswered about amenities provided etc. Arriving there on the compound I was confronted by a woman named Franka about the same things I inquired about in the emails.Thankfully they allowed us and I appreciate that but I did not appreciate the manner in which I was approached
7. Making changes to a contract without informing guest’s voids the contract – the other party involved must be made aware at all times.

Planning with a group of 20 guests was no easy task – I had family flying in from Denver, Toronto, Alberta, California, New York, New Jersey, Boston, Miami, Guyana and Trinidad. I am getting married next year and would consider renting the compound to host the event but these little hiccups can become an ordeal when planning a wedding, nonetheless it is a beautiful place and will return hopefully with no hiccups,

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing