“We had the perfect mountain get away vacation!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 22 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Deborah S...
“We had the perfect mountain get away vacation!”
Reviewed 1 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

The cabin was exactly what we wanted. It was secluded but not a far drive to attractions. Our family had a wonderful time. The cabin and Townsend are peaceful. The cabin was clean and had everything we needed for a week long vacation with two adults and three children ages 5 and 14. We enjoyed staying in the winter but we would definitely visit again and maybe check it out in summer and fall. The owners were very nice and easy to work with. Four wheel drive was absolutely necessary as stated for the driveway up to the cabin.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Annie W
“Much needed get away!”
Reviewed 30 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

The cabin and location are perfect for a quiet get away. Stocked with everything you need and well taken care of.The only suggestion I would make is installing some blinds or curtains on the 1st floor windows in the living room and kitchen. I guess I've watched to many TV shows! Just kinda creepy at night being so dark outside. My husband was perfectly fine with it and had a great time messing with me..Definitely would stay again!

Management Response
31 Dec 2017
Thanks! So glad you enjoyed it! We would love for you to come back and stay with us again.
Ellen G
“Sweet romanic getaway”
Reviewed 28 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We loved the secluded location! The hot tub was so relaxing and had an amazing view! Driving through the Great Smoky Mountain's National Park was serene and unbelievably beautiful...still quite a bit of color. We enjoyed the sweet surprise from the owners! Everything was perfect except for the power going out on our last night. We grilled out on the deck and ate by the light of our cellphones until we ran out of battery. Romantic, yes..however a lantern or candles may be a good idea just in case of this happening again.
Thanks Steve and Janice.

Management Response
11 Dec 2017
Good suggestion! Thank you so much. Glad you had a great time even in the face of adversity. I will take a lantern there today!
Janice
Stacy C
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 16 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

We booked this cabin for my daughter to stay in the night before her wedding and for she and her new husband to stay in the night of their wedding. We read reviews that said 4 wheel drive was needed so they borrowed my husbands truck to get to the cabin. After their stay, I got notification that my damage deposit was being kept because there was rutting of the gravel to the cabin, I disagreed since we used a 4 wheel drive as requested and tried to come to resolution with the owner. He didn’t reply to messages and it took a few messages before I finally got a reply. I sent a reply to let him know there was no damage and it has been 4 days with no response. Although the cabin was nice, the fact that our deposit was kept for no reason and he won’t promptly reply to messages is disappointing. We are out the $100 damage deposit which I feel is unwarranted and we would never deal with this owner again.

Kerri E
“Relaxing vacation”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Good place to enjoy some family time. Quiet and peaceful setting. Cabin was clean and comfortable. 4 wheel drive is definitely needed!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing