“"Above it All" exceeded my expectations”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Above It All

Above It All Second Bedroom
Above It All Game Room
Above It All Second Bath
Laurel Valley Free Pool Access
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

orlando
“Mountains in May”
Reviewed 19 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed in Above It All as an alternative to our usual cabin. While it was nice, and the view off the back porch is beautiful, the cabin beds are in dire straights and need to be replaced. Very spongy and nosey. Cheap. The Kitchen is in need of new pots and pans and there is no crock pot. Bathrooms were nice. The biggest drawback was there was a home being built to the right of the cabin and construction started at 7am every day including Sunday. The saw dust covered the porches and furniture. Not ideal for a quiet relaxing moment.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: View from the porch.
Liked least: The beds were awful.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Robbie W
Indianapolis, Indiana
“"Above it All" exceeded my expectations”
Reviewed 24 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

This was my first cabin rental and I honestly did not know what to expect. My wife, 1 year old, and I planned a nice weekend getaway with my parents. My wife and I are cool roughing it, but I was a bit worried as my Mom is really picky about going off of the beaten trail. This cabin was so clean that we couldn't stop talking about it, and we tried to leave it as neat and orderly as we found it. Thanks for a great weekend.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
ohio
Reviewed 27 March 2012 for a stay in May 2011
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing