“Best getaway ever!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Cowboy Lodge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Babbs06
Muscle Shoals
“Best getaway ever!!”
Reviewed 15 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

My husband and I took a mini getaway for the first time in 8 years. This place was so peaceful and beautiful. We enjoyed the hiking trails and waterfalls....so beautiful this time of year. Our cabin could not have been any better!! We will be staying again in the future.

crimedog1...
“Great Place to stay for a great price”
Reviewed 11 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

We arrived late & in the dark. Cabins were hard to locate (no signs posted & cabins are not marked on the outside). But got settled in with the help of a neighbor renter giving the owner a call for me. I cannot say enough about the cabin. It was very clean, updated, and furnished very well. It had everything except our clothes and food. The hot tube and washer / dryer is a added bonus. It was quite and out of the way of just about everything, but town was not far away. We were there to enjoy the mountains via motorcycle in which we try and do every year. A friend of ours told us about this place and for the money, you just cannot beat it. I am very picky about were I stay when I travel and could not have been more satisfied with our stay in the Cowboy Cabin. Thank you Doug for a great time and helping us celebrate our 28th anniversary. We will most certainly be returning and would highly recommend these cabins to my family and friends.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The price for this great place.
Liked least: No signs or markings posted.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Florida
Reviewed 6 May 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Management Response
6 May 2014
Thank you for your comments!
gtinnc
Cedar Grove, North Carolina
“Exactly as advertised”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

Often, you rent a property for vacation, and on arriving it has little resemblance to the photos or description in the advertisement. Not here. This cabin was exactly as described, and a wonderful place to visit. Everything was clean when we arrived, the bedding was soft and comfortable and the mattress was likewise very comfortable. I typically add some criticism to any review that I write, but there is nothing here to criticize. Beautiful cabin, well maintained and in a beautiful location. I would not hesitate to visit again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very comfortable and spacious.
Liked least: Slow internet connection
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Atlanta
Reviewed 17 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing