“Delicious food in the water”
Review of Steve's Landing

Steve's Landing
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Soddy Daisy
Price range: US$4 - US$17
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The food and service were excellent! I got the fish and shrimp combo and loved it. The jalapeño hush puppies are so good! My kids got corn dogs; they were good sized! We ordered desserts the derby pie and peanut butter ice cream pie were both AH-mazing!! Definitely try this place when in area.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

It was every bit as good as we had remembered. We had eaten at Steve's Landing several times when we lived in Hamilton County. But having moved away several years ago, we were looking forward to an opportunity to go again. We took our Chattanooga kids with us and celebrated our son's birthday. No one was disappointed. The atmosphere, the food, and the service were enjoyed by all. Looking forward to another visit in not-too-distant future!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Went during the middle of the week with a friend for supper. We have a wait of over 45 minutes even doing a call ahead, BUT the wait was worth it. The food was great and the view of the lake was very peaceful.

My friend had the ribs and a loaded baked potato. He shared one of the ribs and it was one of the best that I've had.

I had the fried catfish and white sauce with shrimp. The was great! The fish had a good crunch on the outside and the meat was hot and tender.

Despite the wait, I will go back again

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

What an awesome way to end a day on the lake! We started with a couple appetizers, chips with queso and onion rings, which were delicious. Dad and I had the ribs while the ladies chose the grouper platter...all agreed the entrees were amazing. The service was prompt and the prices fair. It’s only open for dinner so be prepared for a bit of a wait...but it’s well worth it!

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Steve’s Landing is a very excellent restaurant. It has phenomenal food, my recommendation is the alligator meat. Very friendly staff and overall 5/5 stars.