“Loved It!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Pool table.
Dining table
Vanity/master bedroom
Bathroom/master bedroom
Second bedroom/queen sized bed, private bathroom
Front yard/garden
Back yard / grill / fire pit
Back porch/hot tub
Hot tub
Breathtaking views
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
kiandee29
“Loved It!!!”
Reviewed 15 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

All I can say is this is a very nice cabin. Every thing was just awesome Jan thanks for giving us the opportunity to enjoy your cabin!!!!! My wife had a wonderful birthday.

6 Jan 2017
Hi,
Thank you for the great review. I really appreciate nice guests like you.
Please come back soon and remind me that you are repeat guests.
Regards,
Louise H
“Beautiful Eden is truly Beautiful Eden”
Reviewed 30 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I have spent many vacations in the Smokies and have rented cabins the last 5 times . The Beautiful Eden , in my opinion has been the best { my husband agrees with me } that we have used . The setting was great . Access in to the cabin was easy . No climbing or steep grades . We were on top of it all ! Quiet , peaceful and relaxing . This is the first time we ever just wanted to come back to the cabin and spend our time , there . Just be sure to carry your food , because you won't want to leave and go back down after it .We had everything we needed to be comfortable in this cabin . It is a little difficult to find , but when you do , WOW ! I have worried so much , with the fires of the past week , if it is still there . I pray it is and feel so sad for the destruction that has taken place in the mountains .

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The quiet peaceful setting . Sitting outdoors at night .
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
1 Dec 2016
Hi Louise,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I'm so glad you and your hubby enjoyed the stay. i feel the same way that you do, I don't want to leave when I get there.

Please come back soon and remind me that you are a previous guest. I will give you a great deal.

Thanks again.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect!!!”
Reviewed 28 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Beautiful and perfect for our family! The kids can't wait to go back! We really enjoyed the hot tub and the pool table.

28 Nov 2016
Thank you so much. I'm glad your family enjoyed my cabin. Come back soon and remind me that you are a repeat guest.
Merry Christmas! !

sandyhusk...
Monroe, Ohio
“Hard to find but peaceful”
Reviewed 27 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

The owner was responsive to my email, however a little demanding about things.
The property was hard to locate but quite peaceful once you arrive.
The hot tub was warm, but is missing stuff like the pillows, the cooler lid, etc and the cover is getting quite worn and is starting to smell.
The inside was pleasant and smelled very nice, cleaning crew could do a better job with sweeping, mopping and vacuuming the floors.
The things we liked best were the peaceful quiet and the ability to laugh and not bother the neighbors as you would in a hotel.

Overall, a decent place to stay. The booking site says it is Eden but the outside says bear crossing, that is confusing.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
28 Nov 2016
Hi,
Thank you for your review. I will pass your comments on to the cleaning crew. I'm not sure what you mean about me being demanding. The only thing I remember is that the cabin wasn't ready much before the 4 p.m. check-in time. I wasn't able to accommodate early check-in. I'm sorry.

Happy holidays!!
Reviewed 22 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

23 Nov 2016
Thank you. Please come again.
Jan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing