“vacation”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We stopped in for dinner after spotting this place while driving along. Pulled in and found a 1950's diner with great food and people. My husband had a bison burger and I had pancakes, sausage, eggs and grits. Along with lots of laughs and conversation. Brandi, our waitress was wonderful and I hope her sons plays football for the school of his choice. This diner is so good we went for lunch the next day.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The food is excellent. The pancakes are the best I've ever tasted. Everyone's meal was great! And Brandi the waitress is the absolute best! Thank you so much for making our visit so wonderful.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

It is a burger joint, and that it is. I went to burger joints in the 50's so I know what they were like. The diner has the feel of the 50's, but not the sound - I think. It was so loud I could not hear the music. I think it was 50's music. I think I heard Elvis for a few seconds at one point. It wasn't that bad, it was just not as enjoyable as a 50's joint back in the days.

The food was OK, but a little dry. But hay, it's a burger joint, a place to hang out with friends and that is what we did. We hung out together. Would I go back? Sure, to hang out, but not for fine dining.

Turn the music down, make the burgers a little greasier, and you've got the 50's. It was a nice experience, and the servers were top notch.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

This is such a unique place to dine! The atmosphere is so fun and upbeat and the staff is very friendly. It's a great place for people of all ages and brings you back to the 1950's style diners of the past. The menu has something for everyone and the food is excellent!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Good selection of American fare, breakfast selections, sandwiches, salads etc. Diner has a fifty’s feel with checkerboard flooring and period wall hangings. Good location to stop off for a quick bite. We had good Service and would eat here again.

Date of visit: May 2018