Open today: 08:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Kyle and Blaze. That’s all you need to know. Lol

My husband and I came here as part of our honeymoon. We did the zip line as well as the horseback... read more

Reviewed yesterday
G4295WTashleyf
via mobile
Horse back riding

I took my two boys ages 17 and 14 and they had a blast. Great guides and accommodation. I would... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
davegQ1553HF
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sevierville
from US$101,54
More Info
from US$84,53
More Info
All reviews gentle horses nice ride riding experience horseback ride combo package riding stables great guide hour ride well taken care awesome job zip lining year olds our honeymoon feel comfortable pigeon forge made us feel whole family
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

Although only 1 hour, we had a great time. Guides and horses both were amazing. We were experienced riders, but with these horses, really done was needed.

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

Trails were in pretty good shape considering the rain. My horse continually wanted to bite my foot, and others were having problems with their horses behavior too. Guide was nice and tried to correct problems but wouldn’t put a child on these horses.

Reviewed 17 August 2021 via mobile

My husband and I did both the zip lining and horse back riding we had a wonderful time. All the guides for the horses and zipline were all nice and funny. We will definitely be back to take our kids

Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

We really enjoyed our ride today, it was nice and relaxing, Winchester did an amazing dob for me, I would love to bring home to give my Mare some company. Our guide was Aaaaamazing.. we love her and Max.

Reviewed 15 August 2021

The only saving grace was the attitude and personality of our guide. The horses were tired and the scenery was mundane. We rode "at a snail's pace...clip, clop, clip clop.
If you have never gone horseback riding and are afraid the horse will go more than 1 mile per hour this is for you, otherwise I suggest you try a different stable.