“Great food and service!”
Review of Holston's Kitchen

Holston's Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 201 Restaurants in Sevierville
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We strive for the highest quality in all things - beverages, food. Service, and ambiance.The experience for our guest must be exceptional!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a good restaurant that would be ok for us and our kids (8yr boy and 3yr girl). It is not always an easy task! We looked on Trip advisor and found Holston's. We were seated pretty quick and our server came right over (Emily). She was great!! Helped me get some butter noodles with parmesan for the kids, which was a substitute from the menu. The kids loved it! The spinach and artichoke dip was really good as was the BBQ ribs and salmon with mango salsa.
We will visit Holston's again when we are back in Sevierville!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our second time here with friends from our camping group.. had a wonderful dinner , my husband had the catfish and fries and I had the Hawaiian chicken with rice pilaf and glazed pineapple.. great place to eat and we were told a 15 min wait.. more like 5 mins.if in the area stop in and grab a bite..

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I wanted to try a new place and I am sure glad we did. A little noisy but the food and service were excellent. We will definitely make this one of our stops when we visit Sevier County!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I ate here on the first night of our honeymoon. The food was GREAT!! Our waitress was super friendly. We asked her about places she recommended for karaoke and she wasn't sure because she wasn't from the area but she did ask around until she had an answer for us. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for some good food!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went on saturday night. Not busy, not really known. Took waitress 10 minutes to grey drink order. The food was really good. Steak was cooked and very tender. Other food was very good. Steak beat my side salad out but all in all was really well.