“AMAZING VIEWS!!”

Legacy Mountain Ziplines
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Take in breathtaking views of the Great Smoky Mountains while experiencing this extraordinary zipline canopy tour. No experience necessary as you will receive training and all gear before you go ziplining on all 6 lines for one fabulous price. One of the lines is 3,400 feet long making it among the longest in the world! Please note that hours of operation are seasonal and subject to change.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I was a first-time zipliner and our guides, Charlie and Daniel, could not have made me feel more safe. I could not believe how high up on the mountains they take you. Whatever you do, do not be afraid to look around...you will miss the best part of the adventure!!

2  Thank Linda N
Write a ReviewReviews (1 041)
All reviews
"feel comfortable"
in 11 reviews

86 - 90 of 1 041 reviews

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This was our first time ever ziplining (my husband, myself, sister, nephew and his girlfriend) and we had a ball. We were all really nervous but Steve and Cody eased all that with their sense of humor, friendliness and professionalism. They were Very knowledgeable of everything concerning the ziplines. The scenery was beautiful and we were with a great group of people and with Steve and Cody, the best instructors. I highly recommend that you try Legacy Mountain Ziplines when you visit Tennessee, it's the Best. I look forward to doing it again on my next visit!!! Request the best, Steve and Cody.

1  Thank tononnie
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Tony and Wyatt were THE BEST! I was extremely nervous and scared to death. With Tony's reassurance, and allowing me to ride with him, I conqured my fear! I even did the last line ALONE! We were here in a family trip and everyone had a blast. From check in, our driver and our awesome guides, this was top notch service! Highly recommended!

1  Thank DMcKenz
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We visited in late June with our two daughters. It was the first time anyone of us had been zip lining and it was a blast. Incredible views, they have lines that are among the trees and some that are high above the canopy.

Guides (Randy and Peter) were awesome, very knowledgeable and personable, which made the trip even better.

1  Thank Bvondran
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve never been zip lining and always wanted to do it! I wouldn’t say I’m scared of heights but thought once I got ready I would back out, our guides (Daniel and Charlie) were so amazing and very encouraging! I never once felt unsafe, I was always clipped onto a cable unless I was on the ground. One of the employees even said when searching for a job, he picked Legacy because it was simply the best! I believe it! I don’t think I would zipline anywhere else!

1  Thank Cheyanne G