“Seafood ”

Joe's Crab Shack
Ranked #34 of 204 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Joe's Crab Shack brings fresh seafood, authentic flavors and Southern coastal flair to locations all across America. Joe's menu features crab, fish, lobster, mussels, clams and shrimp.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very knowledgeable staff, had the ragin Cajun bucket with all the crabs and extra shrimp, was delicious! Their drinks were amazing, and staff was very polite!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 270)

75 - 79 of 1 270 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We missed a Joe's by us that closed so we wanted to eat here. They had a guy making balloon animals for the kids, or anyone really. It was a great dinner with awesome hospitality.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The service was great, but the food missed the mark- EXCEPT for the crab. The the fish and chips dinner was “meh” fish with a side of yucky slaw and limp fries. My husband had the mahi tacos, which were okay, but I can make better at home. Being an average cook, I expect better than what I can make when I eat out. My son had the chicken tenders with fries, and he didn’t like it. CHICKEN TENDERS AND REGULAR FRIES.....I tried them and knew why. But my smart daughter ordered crab, and it was delicious! We were all jealous. If we come back we’ll stick to the crab like God intended.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We visited this place 3 years ago and rated it 5 stars. Decided to make another trip during our vacation here. They had someone making really neat balloon hats for the kids. He was going around to each of the tables who had children and making a custom peice for each child. He was definitely talented and came around to the table to talk with and made our kids two hats. The service was excellent, food was excellent and building was clean. If your looking for an awesome unique dining experience while in town be sure to stop in!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Went to Joe's Crab Shack for a family dinner. Restaurant was mobbed and a little to noisy for my liking but the younger people were really having a great time. Sometimes us seniors like it a little quieter. We had really good food starting from the appetizer, right to the dessert. Our servers name was
Sam and he was terrific. Was very attentive to our needs and we left both full and satisfied!! They even have small deserts that fit in the few empty spaces left!!!