“Gorgeous home and views but serious sewer...”
Majestic Mountain View Living Room at Majestic Mountain View
Kitchen at Majestic Mountain View
Kitchen at Majestic Mountain View
Views from Majestic Mountain View
Deck at Majestic Mountain View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

menmarty
Duluth, Georgia
“Woefully Inadequate”
Reviewed 28 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

When we arrived the cabin seemed really nice. It is spacious and well laid out, but that's the extent of the positive attributes.
The A/C did not cool the upstairs, but made the main floor a frozen wasteland. The lighting in the kitchen is awful and the light above the stove didn't work. The handle on the oven door came off and my husband had to fix it. They provide only the bare minimum as far as cooking utensils and the pans provided were Teflon coated. If you are health conscious, as we are, you know these are horrible health hazards. The coffee maker took 45 minutes to brew 6 cups of coffee. The refrigerator had a funny smell in it. The blinds on two of the windows that faced the nice view could not be raised. The "nice" view is partially obstructed by a tree. In the game room downstairs the Ms Pacman machine has no sound to it. The air hockey machine doesn't keep score and the pucks get jammed whenever you score a goal. The pool table upstairs had some areas where there was something on the felt that made the ball roll away. The steam shower didn't work at all. There were two pillows on the king sized bed and two more inside the duvet covers, but no cases. The floor was more comfortable that the pull out beds. There was only one towel provided per person. When I contacted guest services on the first night they told me they would take care of the blinds and they did not. Since our stay was only three days this really detracted away from the appeal for the cabin as we were not able to enjoy the view. The dining room table has small grooves that run along it and they were filthy. My husband went to clean it and cut his finger on something that was in the grooves. Thankfully, the nature of our stay made it so that we spent minimal time in the cabin, but had this been a vacation intended for relaxing we would have had a difficult time. Guest services did replace the coffee maker with one that used cone baskets instead of the regular kind which we had purchased especially to use here. When I contacted guest services the second time to inform them that the blinds were still down they really had no excuse or apology. I said this was not what I had expected and she really could have cared less. She just wanted to get me off the phone. This management company is awful and we will never rent another property managed by them again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Size of cabin
Liked least: Nothing in working order
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Miami FL

A romantic getaway
TN
Reviewed 25 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing