Review Highlights
Goliath zipline with Tim and Aaron

My husband, my parents and I went ziplining for the first time last week with Foxfire. We did the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
stephaniec70072
Goliath Adventure

Fantastic time with Shane and Blake! They were funny, personable and very professional. They... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Ziptrip18

Reviews (3 030)
2 903 results
2 752
2 752
All reviews zip lining canopy tour obstacle course bear crawler swinging bridge hiking trails made us feel rock wall great adventure afraid of heights felt very safe my husband bucket list an amazing experience these guys a lot of fun can't wait to go back
226 - 231 of 2 903 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I would like to thank Wade and Aaron!!! We had a great time zip lining with them as our guides!!! Would recommend this place for any family in the area looking for a friendly good place to visit and have some fun.

Date of experience: June 2018
Andrew W, Manager at Foxfire Mountain Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

We'll be sure to relay all of your kind words on over to Wade and Aaron for you, Briana. It's awesome you had a fun day of zip lining with us, and we look forward to having you guys back for another great adventure.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My husband and I and our three older kids 24, 22 and 15 all loved our experience here. We did the Goliath and 4 other zip lines and loved it. Our guides were Aaron and Matthew and they were kind and very patient and informative. We would recommend this place for sure.

Date of experience: June 2018
Andrew W, Manager at Foxfire Mountain Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

It's excellent to hear you and your family had a fun experience on the mountain with us, and we're glad you got the chance to ride on a lot of our ziplines too. Thanks for your support, and we hope to have you guys back again in the near future. -Andrew Wagner, general manager

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I had a great time here today! Chasse and Greg were great at taking your mind off of the fear of a zipline taller than the Statue of Liberty. If you can bear the thought of 25 puns in 2 hours, I'd highly recommend asking for them. I'd love to come back again.

Date of experience: June 2018
Andrew W, Manager at Foxfire Mountain Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

We'll be sure to pass the kind words on over to Greg and Chase for you, and we're happy you felt comfortable with them. Thanks for your support, and we hope to have you back for another fun experience soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I have been zip lining at Foxfire mountian 3 times now and have not been dissapointed once! This last time our guides, Noah and Slayton, here amazing! They explained everything very well and made you feel very safe. I will definitely be back again to try the goliath!!!

Date of experience: June 2018
Andrew W, Owner at Foxfire Mountain Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

We're thrilled that all three of your previous experiences with us have been awesome, Carly! You can always count on coming here for a fun time. Thanks for your support, and we look forward to welcoming you back to try our Goliath soon and the free tasting at our Wyile Cider House.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I have been looking forward to doing the Waterfall Zipline Tour at Foxfire Mountain Adventures since we first booked it months ago. Unfortunately, the weather was a little uncooperative, but the Foxfire team was more than happy to still take us out in the light rain. Noah and Dylan were our guides, and they did a great job teaching us about the do’s and dont’s of zip lining prior to taking us out. We did a few short trial runs before heading out which helped us build confidence for the longer, higher lines. Thank you guys for showing me and my family a great time while keeping us safe and secure throughout the journey.

Date of experience: June 2018
Andrew W, Manager at Foxfire Mountain Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

It's unfortunate that Mother Nature wasn't cooperating with us that day, however, we're glad to hear Noah and Dylan still showed you all a fun experience when the rain let up. You can rest assured that you'll always have a fun, yet safe experience with our team, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Thanks for your support!