“It's Not What It Calls Itself (Brewing)”

Lil Big Britches Brewing
Ranked #127 of 201 Restaurants in Sevierville
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Description: We specialize in the Very Best in Craft Beer offerings. Our outstanding servers will invite you to sit back with family or friends and perhaps start out with Pretzels and "No Bull Beer Cheese". It just goes so well with your first frosty beer which is served in our fridge kept pint glasses. Guests also love our big juicy burgers. We also offer a mouthwatering Philly Cheese steak, Hot dog and more!
Reviewed 2 April 2018

It's true. Lil Big Britches Brewing does not brew beer. They pour Studio Brew, which is out of Bristol VA..
The parking is strange. The atmosphere is lifeless and boring. The staff is friendly and eager to serve up tasting samplers.
Clearly, they missed the mark by calling themselves something they are not. There are better places to get a beer.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We went out late on our last night in TN, every where had a wait. So we stopped in this new place... and oh my god was it worth it!! We were nervous because it was a small menu, but let me tell you what they do, they do well! My daughter and I had grilled cheese sandwiches - they were to die for. My husband added bacon for even more deliciousness. My son, who is pickier than picky, said the pretzels were the best he has EVER HAD. And the beer cheese... omg the beer cheese!! I had the mosaic beer... fruity deliciousness.

We had a nice talk with the marketing manager, she was awesome. Told us the owner is a fellow VA Tech Hokie! Always a great find! There is only one cook sonservixe is slow but it’s soooooo worth the wait. Enjoy a beer while you do, you will not regret it!

We will definitely be back.

1  Thank bumblezgirl
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The name implies that they have something brewing, but once you see the building, you know that they don't. They do have a very small selection of craft beers listed on the back of the menu. Though the one I ordered had already been replaced. I sampled a couple and then opted for a soda. The menu is very simple, 4-5 appetizers (two of which were not available), and three entree selections.(A burger, a "philly", and a hot dog) My philly was much smaller in person than it was pictured in the menu. The ingredients were very overcooked making the sandwich dry and tasteless. My girlfriend went with a burger, which claims to be a blend of 3 different beef selections but was also dry and overcooked. Seemed to me that it was just another frozen patty. We also had a pretzel which was ok but needed a larger side of beer cheese for dipping. The fries, while overpriced, were also decent. I was also not in the mood for whoever's Pandora station was playing, I was more interested in the TV, which was suddenly muted without explanation. A lot would have to change for me to go back.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Went in thinking this was a brewery with their own beer....it's a diner serving craft beer. Service was good and staff was friendly.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

It is a craft beer place, but they don’t brew in house. Good beer and good service, and good varieties of beer.

1  Thank largeorange3534