“An Experience You Will Not Forget!”

Review of Horseshoe Hideaway

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Fouts_Rea...
Apex, North Carolina
“An Experience You Will Not Forget!”
Reviewed 11 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

My wife and I stayed at Mountain Romance with Little Valley Mountain Resort. From the website and previous reviews, I was really hoping that it would be all that I was expecting as this was our 10 year anniversary. Not only was it everything I expected, it was a whole lot more!

After staying at this cabin, I could never even think of staying at an area hotel ever again. Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are both a short drive. Using GPS and the back roads, you can easily access the Smoky Mountains and Cades Cove. From this route, you will bypass the main strips as well!

The cabin itself has some great views of the mountains from anywhere on the 3 sided porch. A short drive down the road is a very nice store (Whaleys) to get everything you need to cook for your stay as well. The kitchen already has everything you need.

We really had a hard time leaving each time we went out to enjoy the sights around the area. The wife honestly asked if we could extend our vacation for another week to spend some more time here. We have stayed at some very nice resorts throughout the country and this was the best experience by far.

We were so impressed by the cabin, resort, and staff that we are seriously considering purchasing a cabin in this resort as an investment. With an experience like this, I don't see how we could go wrong :)

Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists

Your age range 35-44
Louisiana
Reviewed 1 December 2010 for a stay in November 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: The comfort and beautiful scenery
Liked least: the dark narrow road at night getting to cabin
Travelling group: Solo traveler
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
TN
Reviewed 1 December 2010 for a stay in November 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
Middleburg
Reviewed 11 November 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing