“Very Relaxing”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 42 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
LightPack...
“Quite but quite a lot steps to get into the cabin, nice but not for anyone who may not be able to negotiate steps.”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in June 2016

All the cabins in this community are very nice, including this one. It was advertised as having steps which my husband and I could negotiate. But probably not for all people. We have stayed at Little Valley many times and love it. It is close to everything but very quiet. Staff is exceptionally pleasant. Everything you need is furnished. Couldn't recommend this community more highly.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
19 Nov 2016
Thanks for the feedback! Windsong is a beautiful, private cabin. There are stairs to get up to the cabin so we made sure the pictures on the website shows that. Thanks for being a great repeat guest and we'll see you next time!
-Catie

Ohio
Reviewed 18 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing