All reviews bed and breakfast springs room thought of everything hiking trail select registry rolling hills nightly dessert homemade dessert back porch wonderful hosts b bs each evening breakfast was delicious ping pong fishing poles hot tub on the balcony each morning
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

We had a short but very pleasant stay. Beautiful setting and every detail considered for our comfort and enjoyment. Rooms very clean and breakfasts tasty. Special treats each night were a nice surprise. Looking forward to coming back some day for a longer visit.

1  Thank PaulaCorrigan
Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

I am writing this review as I stuff my face with a lemon popyseed muffin infused with unicorn tears, world peace and goodness.
This place is amazing. The measly pics do not do this wonderful oasis any justice. I booked on a whim and I was super hesitant until we arrived to this slice of heaven.
Everything - perfect!
Host - amazing!
Scenery - breathtaking
Room - adorable and well maintained
Food - I need the recipe for these delicious lemon popyseed muffin Patrick!

1  Thank norkeliah
Reviewed 8 October 2018

My husband and I spent 3 nights at Berry Springs. We were welcomed upon arrival by the owner. He gave us a tour and gave recommendations for places to eat and visit in the area. The breakfasts were delicious and different each morning and nightly deserts were great, also. The room was perfect, clean and large with a beautiful view. Sunrise was amazing. I highly recommend Berry Springs Lodge.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We were a little torn between staying in town or staying at the lodge. The lodge won and we were so happy we decided that. From the moment we got there, everything was perfect. It had a homey feeling and was beautifully decorated. We arrived at 7:00pm and were starving. Patrick gave us an excellent recommendation for dinner. The baked goods at night were perfect after dinner. The next morning we sat out on the back porch with coffee to admire the Mountain View and the many hummingbirds before breakfast. Every aspect of our stay was perfect and would love to come again some time.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

Lovely setting, hospitable hosts, and delicious breakfasts. Very clean, well-appointed, and comfortable. Beautiful views, nothing but mountains all around - I would never have guessed we were so close to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg! There is nothing about it that I didn't absolutely love.

Date of stay: September 2018