“Good sales and shopping!”

Tanger Outlets Sevierville
Ranked #6 of 68 things to do in Sevierville
More attraction details
Owner description: Find great savings on merchandise from your favorite designer and name-brands direct from the manufacturer at stores like: Old Navy, Tommy Hilfiger, Nike, Michael Kors, Under Armour, Polo Ralph Lauren, Coach, Gap, Fossil, Reebok and many more. Before you travel, check out the Tanger Outlet website to find the latest Coupons & Sales Offers for Tanger Outlets in Sevierville. Or, when you arrive at the outlets, make your first stop Shopper Services to learn about the benefits of joining TangerClub (Tanger Club information is also available online). In Shopper Services you can purchase a coupon book full of great savings or if you are already a TangerClub member pick up a coupon book for free! Think Outlets, Think Tanger.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The Coach outlet here always has some cute purses and sales! Sales staff is always friendly! Janie and Jack have some amazing sales that I do not see at home! If I had more time to shop I would have had a lot more bags! Never encountered a rude staff member or someone unwilling to help at any store.

TangerOutlets, Manager at Tanger Outlets Sevierville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Hello, Thank you so much for your positive comments about Tanger Outlet Sevierville!

Write a ReviewReviews (2 075)
All reviews
"name brand"
in 23 reviews

108 - 112 of 2 075 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

You can shop till you drop. Large shopping area very spread out. Very clean and well maintained. The only thing is I fail to see the outlet part of the stores they are just retail stores with retail prices.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback. I wanted to let you know about our Best Price Promise. Tanger’s Best Price Promise: If you purchase merchandise from any Tanger store and find it advertised for less elsewhere within 30 days, we’ll gladly refund the difference to you in cash. The Best Price Promise gives Tanger customers confidence that they are getting a great deal each time they shop. Savvy outlet shoppers look to Tanger Outlet Centers for the biggest selection of first-quality, in-season merchandise, for the latest fashion trends from their favorite brand name and designer outlet stores. However, each independent store sets its own pricing based upon its respective corporate guidelines, and we have no knowledge of or control over a tenant’s pricing or in-store discounts. Our top goal is to provide customers with an enjoyable and satisfying experience while shopping at Tanger Outlet Center, and we are continually looking for ways to improve that experience. We strive to delight you with our service and with great deals on the brands and merchandise you like. We thank you for making the trip to Tanger Outlet Center, and thanks again for your message.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We've been to several Tanger outlets... This location had a lot of stores that others do not and I was excited snout that. Great rainy day activity!

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I hit it on just the right sale day! 80% off MK, 60 and then 20 additional off at Kate Spade! Of course I had to buy! The shops were all good sized so plenty of merchandise. It had the normal array of mid-range outlets (MK, coach,Oakley, Kate Spade, Banana Republic,Nike etc) and other standard outlet fare. My husband dropped me off for an hour while he took our boys on an errand. Honestly, I could have done a great deal more damage but the layout is really spread out- so I couldn’t see where else to shop in my limited time. Definitely have a car with you or pre-plan using their online map (which I didn’t utilize.) there are some restaurants and a Starbucks is at the front. Good shopping with good sales! Safe travels!

Hi Laurenrenae, thank you so much for your positive comments about Tanger Outlet Sevierville! Before your next shopping trip be sure to download Tanger App and this will give you sale information and a digital map to help navigate you through our center. Again, thank you for your valuable feedback.