“Eh...”

Smoky Mountain Knife Works
Ranked #1 of 6 Museums in Sevierville
More attraction details
Owner description: The World's Largest Knife Showplace and much more. We carry a variety of products: knives, tools, housewares, kitchen cutlery, apparel, collectables, firearms, military surplus, and other outdoors related products. In our store you can also find the following: museum-style displays which detail some of the history of cutlery, a housewares department, relic section, and areas geared towards kids. We also sell a small selection of refreshments so feel free to stay awhile!
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick visit. Disappointed. Some great knife displays but a lot of junk. A lot of cheap tourist crap.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 706)
All reviews
"my husband"
in 213 reviews
"could spend hours"
in 31 reviews
"little bit of everything"
in 39 reviews
"pigeon forge"
in 26 reviews

129 - 133 of 2 707 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

if you are looking for a great knife or other related like, guns, supplies, you will find it here. the zippo collection is great. I always get one when we visit for my collection. good prices and friendly,helpful staff.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I went to this store to buy a Swiss Army knife. When we were looking around this huge store, we stumbled upon the relic room. In this room there are tons of artifacts from numerous time periods and area of the world. From Ancient Rome to Soviet Union, there were tons of artifacts and they were all genuine. The vast majority were vary fair prices for what you were buying and the service is very knowledgeable about the artifacts. They also had a vast collection of knives and I did get what I cane for plus a Roman coin and a Soviet military meddle all for a reasonable price.

1  Thank Diego A
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

So. Many. Knives. My poor husband had so many to choose from he had a hard time making a decision! I was thrilled that there was a homeware section along with many other things to browse other then just knives. I happily came across a wine and chocolate bar to purchase and snack on as I looked around. The store just keeps going on and on! We spent at least two hours there. I would recommend bribing a water bottle with you or you can purchase water there (downstairs). The staff was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful!