“Fun and Delicious”

The Apple Barn Cider Mill And General Store
Ranked #5 of 51 Shopping in Sevierville
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We bought apple butter, peach preserves and the no sugar added blackberry spread. All three are amazing. I have tried other apple butters and preserves from many places, but none are as good as these. We had the fried apple pies in the cider mill. They are fantastic when heated in the oven (not microwave) and topped with vanilla ice cream. I also bought coffee to bring home. It is delicious.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"candy"
in 43 reviews

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Great place to visit always. Love watching them make the candies and pies. Bought the fried pies to take home. Best fried apple pies and dumplings we have ever had. Fresh cider and wonderful little gift shop.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Lots of opportunities to shop and eat here. Lots of homemade food like the apple fritters, ice cream, candy, etc., and an extensive gift shop. We got some fudge that was delicious and there's something for everyone.

Would absolutely recommend stopping in whenever you're in the area.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Since I don't drink, I didn't stop at the winery but their selection was extensive. We did go into the General Store and Chocolate Shop. The General Store would be better if they had taste test products. There were a couple of things I would have bought if I could have tasted and compared to other products I am using. The Chocolate Shop was very good.