“Good place to stop”

The Apple Barn Cider Mill And General Store
Ranked #5 of 51 Shopping in Sevierville
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Since I don't drink, I didn't stop at the winery but their selection was extensive. We did go into the General Store and Chocolate Shop. The General Store would be better if they had taste test products. There were a couple of things I would have bought if I could have tasted and compared to other products I am using. The Chocolate Shop was very good.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"something for everyone"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Every time we come to this area the Applebarn is a priority stop. We absolutely love this place. From the food to the decor items. The fritters, the cider, the black berry bread and candy are really amazing.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We had not eaten at the Apple Barn in a couple of years so when my husband and I went to Gatlinburg on Monday April 23rd we decided to stop and eat at the Apple Barn on our way in. He got the beef roast and I ordered the meatloaf and I just want to say, I did not see any ground beef in the meatloaf, it was a perfect square, like it had came in frozen, it was absolutely horrible, I could not eat it and I even put Ketchup on it and it still did not help! I have never tasted anything quite as horrible. My husband's beef did not have a good flavor either. We told our waitress that I could not eat the meatloaf and she stated that they use to have good meatloaf but they had changed it. She said she knocked the dessert off for us and we thought the dessert was included so we don't think she knocked anything off!! Needless to say, we will never eat there again and we have also warned our family members that have eaten there in the past that they might want to reconsider!!! Waste of $40!!!!

1  Thank Bonnie B
Reviewed 28 April 2018

This is a really nice store. It has alot of cute apple things and the cider is delicious. The staff is very friendly.