“Great place for apple lovers!”

The Apple Barn Cider Mill And General Store
Ranked #5 of 51 Shopping in Sevierville
Reviewed 28 April 2018

This is a really nice store. It has alot of cute apple things and the cider is delicious. The staff is very friendly.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"something for everyone"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 8 April 2018

When I'm not able to eat at the Apple Barn, I like to order online. I ordered some Bacon, Ham, Apple Butter and Apple Fritter mix. Wow it all tasted just like the restaurants. Best Apple Butter around. Can't wait to go back and try new things and old ones.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This establishment used to be the best place for breakfast. Unfortunately, the portion sizes have been cut in half. The staff really doesn’t care. Understood, a busy restaurant, but we remember when it was “Tennessee “ hospitality. Not anymore.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The Apple Barn is adorable! So many yummy treats and great shops. It was such a beautiful day and we’re so happy we stopped by! Lunch was incredible too. Highly recommended for sure!

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I did love visiting this place. However the beyond rude people at the apple cider sampling area are the meanest old ladies. I asked to SAMPLE and the lady gives me a cup and after I finish it I'm told I have to pay because it's not in a sampling cup? That's your fault and not mine. When I walked away I heard them running their mouths that I was at fault. Okay. Never will return. :)