“Great place to stay.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Mountain Memories

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Cabin with Class
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

perkins31...
West Milton, Ohio
“Great place to stay.”
Reviewed 1 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

My family and I just returned from our trip to Tennessee where we stayed in this cabin. It was a great time. The cabin was set in the mountains and is a standalone cabin. There are other cabins close to it, but it is very private. The cabin itself was very clean and well set up. I travelled with my family of six and we were all able to stay very comfortably. The price is very cheap compared to other cabins in the area. Very relaxing place to stay weather you want to hang out in the hot tub or if you want to sit on a rocking chair on the porch. My only complaint would be that the bathroom upstairs is small. This cabin was very clean and well kept. My only suggestion would be to bring your own personal hygiene products such as soap, shampoo ext. as they are not provided. My children really wanted me to point out that they loved the arcade games in the game room. The game room was kind of small, but my kids loved it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: We all enjoyed the game room the best.
Liked least: The upstairs bathroom.
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Malinda T
“I loved it!”
Reviewed 25 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We all loved the cabin! It was a beautiful place. There were a few cabins around us but far enough away that it seemed pretty private. The only reason a gave it 4 overall was because of the WiFi. It wasn't too great. I would rent this cabin again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Michelle...
Blairsville
“Stay was great setup was great had a great time”
Reviewed 19 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

My family and I had a great stay the cabin was very clean and set up so beautifully. We will be coming back

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
21 Jul 2016
Thank you for your review of Mountain Memories. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you back.
Carole
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing