“Surprisingly good bbq”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Hubby and I went here for lunch. I was skeptical thinking it would be generic "fast-food chain bbq". I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. They have a great menu with something for everyone. I got the smoked sausage appetizer plate. Big platter of bbq smoked sausage, slices of cheddar and pepper jack cheese, dill pickle spears and crackers. It was great! Huge portion too! For my entree I got bbq nachos. These were really good also. Hubby got the pick 3 plate with chopped pork, chicken and brisket. Said his was good also but the brisket was a little overcooked for his liking. All in all everything we had was good and would go there again. Our waiter was Thomas and he was a hoot! He had a great personality and really took care of us. We never got low on drinks and he made sure we had everything we needed. I would recommend going and asking for his section. Overall good food and a great, fun lunch! Will definitely go back on next trip.

1  Thank 685michellen
Write a ReviewReviews (1 674)

71 - 75 of 1 674 reviews

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We had a great lunch! Great service, great tasting food with a great food!! Mary Beth was fantasying and very personable!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We were there for early supper. Mary Beth was very attentive and helpful. Food was yummy and bbq sauce is great!

Reviewed 20 January 2018

My dad and I are here for a volleyball tournament, and we had stopped here last year to try it out. Now we are back and the food is just as good as last time, if not better. We got the Cheesy-Q sandwich and it's the best BBQ sandwich I've ever had.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped at Corky's for dinner while visiting Pigeon Forge we ordered the beef brisket and pulled pork dinner both were served quickly and was only one sauce not a variety like most barbecue places the restaurant is decorated with all kinds of neat things especially the lights with the license plate wrapped around the top of the light or it hangs down cuz also some little pigs hanging around and it's a very pleasant Place waitress was very good the food was okay not the best barbecue I've ever had but it was good