Open today: 10:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
great little store

as we were traveling through pigeon forge we passed this store and turned around and went to... read more

Reviewed 16 September 2018
sanitationgirl2000
New York
Oh My Goodness

We were walking and the aroma of the fresh roasted caramelized nuts was in the air...needless to... read more

Reviewed 5 September 2018

from US$14,99
from US$63,28
from US$60,00
More Info
All reviews white trash free samples great store praline pecans old mill guy working shop pf vacation
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our time at the store. Todd was fantastic and very attentive and love’s his store. The T-shirts were great and the variety of nuts were great! Can’t wait to go back.

Date of experience: April 2018
trymynutsl, Owner at Try My Nuts Company, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for coming in! If you want fun and great products. This is the place
Todd

Reviewed 20 January 2018

We saw this store driving through town and got a real kick out of the store name. The first time we tried to stop in the shop had already closed for the day. So, before we left town we made it a point to stop in. The gentlemen who manned the store was VERY nice. He provided us with several samples of all his different goodies. My husband couldn’t help himself but to buy himself a “Try My Nuts” shirt. I bought two bags of different nuts, and my adult daughter bought herself a bag as well. They’re very good, and rather addicting. Ha-ha! I guess it’s a good thing we only travel through town once a year. If you’re in town for one reason or another, make sure you stop in! I don’t think you’ll regret trying his nuts either.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 25 October 2017

The catchy name got us in the door. They offer samples of various ones so you can try before you buy. Lots of interesting shirts and decor but we left with a can of nuts. Not the typical ones you can find on the shelf in your local store. They are very good.

Date of experience: October 2017
trymynutsl, Owner at Try My Nuts Company, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thanks for coming to store and trying our nuts

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped by & the staff was friendly and you can sample the nuts before you buy them! We will be back!

Date of experience: October 2017
trymynutsl, Manager at Try My Nuts Company, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Awesome thanks for coming in

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Loving the name of the place lol we decided to visit. The selection of nuts and sauces is very good. But the T-shirt’s and hats were the icing on the cake. Loved looking at them and the sauces names laughing and laughing. The pnut butter chocolate nuts are delicious!

Date of experience: October 2017
trymynutsl, Owner at Try My Nuts Company, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Glad you enjoyed our store! One of our favs are the choc peanut butter peanuts too. Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see ya next trip