“Cancelled with owner due to hurricane Irma. You...”
other travellers have booked this property
Enjoy private hot tub on the creek.
Winter wonderland Easy access and plenty of parking and play area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Winter wonderland
Easy access and plenty of parking and play area
Pigeon Forge Community Center pool and workout center.  $6 a person.  On way to cabin.
Sit and roast marshmellows by the creek.
Relax by the creek
Beautiful wooden bridge over the creek
Eating area on back screened porch by the creek.
Rock and look at the creek
60-game arcade
King bed and bath with shower.  Closet on left.tv over bed
King bed with pillow top mattress
Fully stocked kitchen
Living room with wood burning fireplace, cable tv, queen sleep sofa and I have added a recliner.
I have put in a new mountain style table with 4 chairs.
Private hot tub on the creek.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Annette D
“Cancelled with owner due to hurricane Irma. You should have received this info.”
Reviewed 19 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Had to cancel because of hurricane Irma. Feel we would have loved it. So sad we had to cancel. Plan to book again if we can find the time, As we are in Florida, it makes for a two-day trip just getting there.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
28 Sep 2017
Since they didn't get to come because of extenuating circumstances, they have a total credit to come at another time.
kamkam18
“Great Location”
Reviewed 31 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

It was a very cute cabin located great for us, We visited Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg & Townsend.I enjoyed the clean jacuzzi and my boyfriend enjoyed the arcade game! I would definitely stay at this cabin again!

12 Sep 2017
Thank you so much. I look forward to you staying with me again.
mamanaz20...
Kite, Georgia
“relaxing”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Creekside getaway was so peaceful and relaxing. cabin was perfect for just the two of us. So close to pigeon forge and all the attractions yet still a peaceful setting to relax.Soaked in the hot tub every evening. Booking the cabin was very easy and Gail was a delight to work with. Thank you Gail !!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 Jul 2017
This is why I keep working so hard on my cabins. It makes me feel good to know that I am helping to make people enjoy their vacations.
Reviewed 29 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Anthony T
“Ants!!”
Reviewed 11 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We stayed 4 days . The positives: quiet location, cute, nice hot tub and decor Negatives: no blind or curtain back door,bathroom very small, 1 control on game system not working properly.These were minor compared to the ant situation. Exterminator had to come while we were staying there. Spent most of the time there dealing with and then cleaning up dead ants dropping from ceiling . Disappointed.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
12 May 2016
These are cabins in the woods so once in a while you will have some type bug that will find their way in but I did call the exterminator who killed them immediately and the guest assured me they were all gone when she got back from her outing. All of my cabins are checked by a professional exterminator each month so this is rare.these ants were in the bathroom only. I will be happy to put a blind over the back door. I am currently taking out the linen closet and making the shower very llarge and all new ceramic tile.

I try to please all my guests any way I can but sometimes you just can't. I want everybody to feel like they got their money's worth when they stay in one of my cabins.

Thanks for your kind remarks and I hope you stay with me again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$125
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing