“Exceeded our expectations ”
Review of Pigeon Forge Deli

Pigeon Forge Deli
Ranked #3 of 190 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Pigeon Forge Deli is a local (born and raised right here in Pigeon Forge) family business that serves all our deli sandwiches on made from scratch bread. We mix and bake our bread daily, to make sure all our sandwiches are the very best. We also make our own hand rolled soft pretzels and bake them fresh for each order. We are happy to now serve different breads to choose from...white, wheat, pretzel and gluten-free! PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE IN THE CORNER OF THE 2 BUILDINGS...YOU WILL NOT SEE US FROM THE PARKING LOT. ROUND THE CORNER AND YOU WILL FIND US. THANKS AND WE WILL SEE YOU SOON!
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My wife, mom and I stopped on Wednesday and loved the chub sandwiche and pretzel bites. We thought it was so good we had to stop again on Friday before we left. We really enjoyed talking to them as they made our sandwiches. They earn every bit of their high rating. We will be back.

Michael F, Owner at Pigeon Forge Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate you very much. Please stop in the next time you are in Pigeon Forge.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

There are many good reasons why so many people have reviewed this establishment tucked away in a corner of a strip mall well. The food is fresh, imaginative and tasty. I love the sizing options, small which is enough for a big snack, medium that could handle most eaters, and large that would be perfect to split or for a big eater. My wife had a delicious BLT on white roll and I had a CHUB; turkey, ham and bacon on a dense rye roll; wonderful! The staff was attentive, efficient and fun to talk with. Bless them all!

1  Thank rehclass
Michael F, Owner at Pigeon Forge Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Thank you! It was a pleasure talking to y'all. We are thrilled you both enjoyed your sandwiches. Please stop in and see us again especially if you find yourselves living in TN. Have a blessed day!

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I don't get to stop for lunch all the time due to my route schedule. Yesterday was a day thst I was able to stop for a quick bite.
On several occasions I have made the stop to Pigeon Forge Deli. It is one of the local treasures, hidden away in a shopping center. When you find it, you will know by the smell of the fresh baked bread baking. More later.
The deli has soups ,salads, and of course sandwiches. The sandwiches come in 3 sizes...small, med., large. Beware that these pack alot of meat and toppings, so sharing could be an option. I usually get the Chub...ham, turkey, cheese and all the fixings. It is steamed and amazing. Last week I tried the Rueben...fresh rye bread. This one had pastrami and dressing. It was amazing as well. Yestwrday, I had to try the Open Faced Roast Beef. Fresh white, topped with fresh mashed potatoes, roast beef and gravy. It took me back to my childhood days. It was amazing. I got the small sandwich..there is no way I could eat a large. It was filling. A small OFRB is only $5.
The prices are very reasonable and you won't go away hungry. The lunch crowd gets there at opening so there could be a short wait, but it's worth it.
They are located in back of the shops of Pigeon Forge. If you go to traffic light 3 on the PF Parkway and turn at the Track, yiu will see the shops on the left across the bridge. Burlington is on the corner. Drive all the way down to the end and the deli in near the Red Skelton theater.
It is a hidden local treasure. So, if you are like me when you travel, you have to check out the local fare; those small out of the way places to eat. I find those are usually the best. So when you come to Pigeon Forge check out the Pigeon Forge Deli. They a nice people and serve a great meal.

1  Thank Chris O
Michael F, Owner at Pigeon Forge Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Thank you so much for writing us a review, We really appreciate our locals. We will see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

My wife has a sensitivity to Gluten , so we tried PF deli for the first time. We both got the Chicken Salad Chub, I cant tell you enough how awesome the food is. No lie, this Chicken salad sub was the best one I’ve ever had . The prices are more than fair , 2 sandwiches, 2 sides and 2 drinks for $20. If you come to PF and don’t find your way here , you are missing out. As far as people not finding where it is, just open your eyes, we found it no problem, it’s nicely tucked away. Love this place and most definitely my lunch spot for now on when we come here from Maine. Last word Delicious!!!!

1  Thank soupy007

Thank you! We are thrilled y'all enjoyed your sandwiches! We will see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Been here 7, 8 times or more and never a bad experience. Folks here want you to enjoy your meal and will make it right if there is an issue but you have to let them know. Law enforcement friendly so if any of my brothers or sisters are reading this, stop by as you will not regret it. To the owners: Keep doing what your doing, it's the folks with the pug again.

1  Thank kycop604

Thank you! We really appreciate our loyal customers. Thanks for coming back again and again. Looking forward to seeing y'all again.