“FANTASTIC”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Pigeon Forge Deli is a local (born and raised right here in Pigeon Forge) family business that serves all our deli sandwiches on made from scratch bread. We mix and bake our bread daily, to make sure all our sandwiches are the very best. We also make our own hand rolled soft pretzels and bake them fresh for each order. We are happy to now serve different breads to choose from...white, wheat, pretzel and gluten-free! PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE IN THE CORNER OF THE 2 BUILDINGS...YOU WILL NOT SEE US FROM THE PARKING LOT. ROUND THE CORNER AND YOU WILL FIND US. THANKS AND WE WILL SEE YOU SOON!
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Return visit and still great customer service, great sandwiches, soup, pasta salad - what else can I say! See you in November.

Michael F, Owner at Pigeon Forge Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you for coming back! We will see you in November!

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

This was a return visit with our family ANF just like our previous visit we had quick, friendly service and AMAZING food. All the bread and really most things are made fresh in house. We loved everything we ordered but the highlights of the visit was the bread bowl and the cinnamon sugar pretzel. We can't wait to come back.

Michael F, Owner at Pigeon Forge Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing you all again soon!

Reviewed 19 January 2018

We found this place by accident. It is tucked into the corner of a shopping center. It was freezing outside and not much space to sit inside. We were lucky and waited to get seating for 6. I had the utimate Ruben and it was awesosme. Everyone was very happy with their choices and the sandwiches were must bigger than we expected. Very friendly staff. Seating may be a problem but there is outside seating for warmer weather. We left full and happy!!!

1  Thank Kathy S
Michael F, Owner at Pigeon Forge Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you very much Kathy!! Please come and eat with us again soon!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

The Pigeon Forge Deli is an excellent restaurant, run by excellent people, serving excellent food. Yes, it can be a little hard to find, but once you find it, you will be glad you did. We vacationed in Pigeon Forge over the summer and went to The Pigeon Forge Deli based on the Trip Advisor reviews. Well, we ended up going there 3 times in the same week based on the overstuffed sandwiches on homemade bread, the pretzels and the great owners/managers/staff. Try the pretzel bites. Both the savory and sweet varieties. You will come back for more!!

A SPECIAL NOTE TO THE OWNER/MANAGER: I used to own a restaurant. I know how hard you and all your staff work to provide excellent products day in and day out. You do a great job of this. Good for you for encouraging 962kennethi to find somewhere else to eat. I had to do this a few times too at my place. I think some folks go out to eat just hoping for something to go wrong and they are not happy unless it does. I'm NOT one of those people and I will be back to your place again and again with each return visit to Pigeon Forge. Thank you for doing what you do very, very well.

2  Thank Steven D
Michael F, Owner at Pigeon Forge Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Wow! Thank you very much! It is people like you that remind us why we do what we do.
We enjoy it, and try to make it the best we can. It is so refreshing to know there is someone out there that understands how it is in the restaurant business. We really appreciate your vote for us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We've been going to Pigeon Forge for years, and I've seen the reviews for this place many times but due to the limited hours and location we have never made it until this last trip. The reviews were outstanding, so I had high hopes for the shop. I ordered the Chubb on honey wheat and my husband ordered a pizza. Each came with a bag of chips although they only had 3 options (chilli cheese Fritos, original Lays, and BBQ Lays) which I found to be odd. The lady who took our order was very nice and the food came out quickly. The sandwich bread was very good. It was obviously homemade. It was soft and fluffy. I thought it was too bready for my sandwich but that's just personal preference. The sandwich itself wasn't anything special though. It just tasted like any sandwich I could make or get anywhere. The pizza was just ok too. The bread is clearly what makes this place special. The prices were very reasonable which was a positive though. We both are for $15.

Michael F, Owner at Pigeon Forge Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you for your review. Have a wonderful 2018.