Reviews (2 247)
2 247 results
1 936
1 936
All reviewssinging santacookiessanta clauspecan piethemed hotelpartridgeyear roundcourtyard viewhershey kissesomelet stationhot cideromelet barbreakfast buffet ishotel is beautifulmade to order omeletslove this placewaffles
172 - 177 of 2 247 reviews
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I loved this hotel from the moment we parked the car. I felt like a little kid again. The feeling you get when you walk in and see all of the decorations is hard to put into words. The staff were all friendly and very helpful. I couldn't wait until it was time for the cookies and milk. They were delicious! Myself and my grown daughter went to each floor just to take photos. It was too chilly to swim in the outside pool, but the indoor pool was fantastic. You will definitely not leave hungry the next morning. The breakfast was unbelievable, so many choices. The special touch of the bell hop at the door made us feel like we were special guests. I only wish I lived closer so we could stay more often. My one suggestion to those staying would be to request a room with a view of the courtyard. I had originally reserved a room with a view of the mountains but it wasn't what I expected so I asked the front desk if it was possible to change rooms and they accommodated us without any hassle. If you have small children this is the hotel to stay at. I sure hated to have to leave the next morning. Great experience, and I loved the clock and the Christmas music. All of the employees make this one special getaway.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank JaniceJ1963
KKinFB, Owner at The Inn at Christmas Place, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Christmas is so much fun when you can feel like a kid again! We are beyond happy to hear that our staff was so courteous, and were helpful in finding a new room for you. It sounds like you were able to enjoy a lot of our amenities -- Hopefully you were able to see Santa as well. Thank you for visiting us, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary! I can't say enough about this place! Staff so friendly and truly seemed to love their job! Christmas spirit every where ( which I think is the best part)! My husband mentioned it was our anniversary when they called to confirm and they left a sweet personalized ornament on our bed along with cookies! The very best Santa coffee.. i could go on.. I never write reviews but I had to for this place because it was so outstanding and I just want to say Thank you! Can't wait to come back

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Kari W

We just want to say Thank you as well! It means a lot to us that you took the time to leave such a kind review. Our staff is full of wonderful people who make sure every guest feels welcome and we are happy to hear you found them to be friendly. We hope your anniversary was extra special this year, and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We always try to stay at the Inn at Christmas Place. Wonderful accommodations, friendly staff, clean and quiet stay. Coffee and lemonade in the lobby. Also, cookies every night as well. Full breakfast buffet included. Breakfast buffet has an omelet station as well as everything you could want for the morning meal. Santa will be there for all the young and young at heart. Christmas decorations throughout the hotel. They have large indoor and outdoor pools along with a hot tub. Looking forward to going back soon.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bn23
KKinFB, Owner at The Inn at Christmas Place, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and what an honor it is to be named your "Favorite Hotel in the Smokies." Evening cookies, and a hot breakfast will be here when you return!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This was the best hotel ever. Absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to be upset about anything here! The whole staff, from the front desk, to maintenance to dining staff went above and beyond! My husband is deployed so my son and I spent my 30th birthday here! Our room had a beautiful balcony, was very clean and decorated perfectly!

At night we enjoy warm apple cider, Santa's cookies and any Christmas movie you could want! The next morning we enjoyed a lovely hot breakfast and a visit with Santa!!! The pool is fantastic and we had a blast going down the slide a million times! We cannot WAIT to go back again for another visit! Thank you for making my birthday weekend so wonderful!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kbbellone
KKinFB, Owner at The Inn at Christmas Place, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Awesome! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed a birthday getaway with your son (and our prayers go out to your husband)! I'm so glad you found our staff to be friendly and our amenities to be enjoyable. Thank you for celebrating you 30th birthday with us, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We loved the hotel. The people were friendly and helpful. The decorations on the inside were all Christmas while on the outside they had autumn (scarecrow) displays.
At the front desk, I asked where to find several locations and they would make sure I knew the best way to get there. The door men were always friendly and willing to help. The breakfast was very good with many items to choose from - a real meal. If you like Christmas decorations you will enjoy this hotel. Every floor has at least two tables in the halls. We got the Victorian Christmas theme room which had a tree and decorated fireplace mantel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dana J
KKinFB, Owner at The Inn at Christmas Place, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

We sincerely hope you enjoyed our Victorian Christmas themed room, as well as the rest of your stay. Our staff is always available to answer questions to ensure you have a wonderful visit in Pigeon Forge. I'm so glad you were able to see our fall decorations, they aren't up much more than a month, and then it's time to get ready for the Christmas Season! We hope you will be back to see us again.