“Christmas dream”

The Inn at Christmas Place
Ranked #3 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is by far my favorite hotel! I love Christmas! This place is the Christmas lovers dream! The room was decorated in a holiday theme and it was beautiful. The bed and bedding were perfect. The staff was the most amazing, friendly group. They all made you feel like family. The breakfast was excellent. A great variety of items and all fixed just right. The hotel it self is decorated in a way that us welcoming and inviting. It really is a Christmas dream!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank charles p
KKinFB, Owner at The Inn at Christmas Place, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

What an incredible compliment! We are honored to be your favorite hotel, and it is great to hear that our property and staff left you feeling like family. Celebrating the Spirit of Christmas Every Day of the Year is what we do and we are happy to be considered a Christmas Dream!

Reviews (2 103)

27 - 31 of 2 103 reviews

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I loved this hotel from the moment we parked the car. I felt like a little kid again. The feeling you get when you walk in and see all of the decorations is hard to put into words. The staff were all friendly and very helpful. I couldn't wait until it was time for the cookies and milk. They were delicious! Myself and my grown daughter went to each floor just to take photos. It was too chilly to swim in the outside pool, but the indoor pool was fantastic. You will definitely not leave hungry the next morning. The breakfast was unbelievable, so many choices. The special touch of the bell hop at the door made us feel like we were special guests. I only wish I lived closer so we could stay more often. My one suggestion to those staying would be to request a room with a view of the courtyard. I had originally reserved a room with a view of the mountains but it wasn't what I expected so I asked the front desk if it was possible to change rooms and they accommodated us without any hassle. If you have small children this is the hotel to stay at. I sure hated to have to leave the next morning. Great experience, and I loved the clock and the Christmas music. All of the employees make this one special getaway.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank JaniceJ1963

Christmas is so much fun when you can feel like a kid again! We are beyond happy to hear that our staff was so courteous, and were helpful in finding a new room for you. It sounds like you were able to enjoy a lot of our amenities -- Hopefully you were able to see Santa as well. Thank you for visiting us, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary! I can't say enough about this place! Staff so friendly and truly seemed to love their job! Christmas spirit every where ( which I think is the best part)! My husband mentioned it was our anniversary when they called to confirm and they left a sweet personalized ornament on our bed along with cookies! The very best Santa coffee.. i could go on.. I never write reviews but I had to for this place because it was so outstanding and I just want to say Thank you! Can't wait to come back

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Kari W

We just want to say Thank you as well! It means a lot to us that you took the time to leave such a kind review. Our staff is full of wonderful people who make sure every guest feels welcome and we are happy to hear you found them to be friendly. We hope your anniversary was extra special this year, and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We always try to stay at the Inn at Christmas Place. Wonderful accommodations, friendly staff, clean and quiet stay. Coffee and lemonade in the lobby. Also, cookies every night as well. Full breakfast buffet included. Breakfast buffet has an omelet station as well as everything you could want for the morning meal. Santa will be there for all the young and young at heart. Christmas decorations throughout the hotel. They have large indoor and outdoor pools along with a hot tub. Looking forward to going back soon.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bn23
KKinFB, Owner at The Inn at Christmas Place, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and what an honor it is to be named your "Favorite Hotel in the Smokies." Evening cookies, and a hot breakfast will be here when you return!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This was the best hotel ever. Absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to be upset about anything here! The whole staff, from the front desk, to maintenance to dining staff went above and beyond! My husband is deployed so my son and I spent my 30th birthday here! Our room had a beautiful balcony, was very clean and decorated perfectly!

At night we enjoy warm apple cider, Santa's cookies and any Christmas movie you could want! The next morning we enjoyed a lovely hot breakfast and a visit with Santa!!! The pool is fantastic and we had a blast going down the slide a million times! We cannot WAIT to go back again for another visit! Thank you for making my birthday weekend so wonderful!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kbbellone
KKinFB, Owner at The Inn at Christmas Place, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Awesome! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed a birthday getaway with your son (and our prayers go out to your husband)! I'm so glad you found our staff to be friendly and our amenities to be enjoyable. Thank you for celebrating you 30th birthday with us, we look forward to your next visit!