“Great breakfast!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on a late Monday morning on the way out of town. We had no idea where we wanted to eat so we saw this place and just pulled in. I’m so glad we did! Stephanie was our server and was great. The country ham was awesome, as was the omelet. The pancakes were also really good. The service was super fast. We would most definitely return!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in today for a good burger. Staff is always wonderful. Restaurant is clean. Really enjoyed the burger and fries. Will return.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Read reviews of this place here and most were positive. The restaurant is very ni ce, waitress was good....that's the good part! I ordered biscuits and gravy with loaded hash browns, my wife ordered a bacon and cheese omelette with pancakes. The biscuits tasted like the tray type you buy at Sams Club, gravy had no flavor. The hash browns were soggy, even with green peppers and onions added. My wifes pancakes tasted like they were frozen, then microwaved hot. The omelette was average at best.

We thought with such good reviews of this place that the food would be better! The restaurant was empty so the cook was not rushed, so I don't know but we will not be back! Plenty of other places much better to eat at.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We stopped on our way out and ate breakfast at the Red Rooster Pancake House. The food was really good but the service was horrible. We hated to even ask for refills on our drinks. I hate to give this three stars as the food was so good but the waitress made our experience a little less enjoyable.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

The wife and I went on a three day vacation. we had never been to the area and asked the manager of the hotel where did he recommend eating. He said Red Rooster was great for breakfast. In my opinion he didn't talk well enough about the place. It was outstanding to me and the wife. Yes the place is a little dated in appearance. But give me great service great food and excellent price for what you get and you can have all your big fancy new places with stuck up service and bland poured from a can or box food. This place cooks quality food and an almost unreal low price. We ate there for breakfast all three days. With the 30 percent tip we paid $24 and change each day and over filled each day and neither of us cleaned our plates one time. When we come back we will do it again.