“No Good. ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Poor service, and poor food. I really thought breakfast would be good. Breakfast at The Inn By The River was much better.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Went there for breakfast. Very few customers but service was bad. Waitress acted like she could care less about her job or the service she was providing. The food was awful. Not once did the waitress returned to the table after the food was delivered. It appeared that the manager was the cashier when I was checking. When he asked me how was ever thing, I told him how bad everything was and the lady behind me piped in and confirmed what I was saying. All he could say was sorry. No discount or nothing. Go to Pigeon Forge almost every one or two years but will never eat there again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I had wanted to eat else where but because they weren't serving breakfast my boyfriend didn't want to stay. We drove the parkway and this was the closest breakfast place. Cute place decorated for Christmas. We waited when seated their were a ton of empty tables that just needed to be cleaned. The waitress was good and the food was typical Denny's food.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I've been to quite a few Denny's, had to walk out of this one, was not busy, not close to closing time, just didn't seem to matter that I was there waiting to be seated. thumbs down on this one,

Reviewed 24 March 2018

My family and I decided to stop for a quick bite after a day of walking around pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg on our way back to the hotel. it was around 10:00 pm. Qe were seated fairly soon. after that, it went downhill fast! We waited close to 40 minutes for the food and it was not good!! I ordered decaf coffee and was told they would have to brew some fresh. Instead, 1 minute later she served me the old coffee that was left from God knows when. And in a dirty cup. My omelet was crispy snd my hash browns were not. We all picked at our food. The server never even came back to our table after the food was served for drinks or anything. There were only 6 other tables occupied at the time.People were coming in and standing and waiting to be seated. Not one worker in the place ever spoke to them. At least 4 families left. My first visit there and my last.