“Bad service, wrong order”
Review of Denny's - CLOSED

Denny's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 March 2018

My friend and I went there for my birthday breakfast, March 4. We were seated, told the waitress it was my birthday, jokingly said: "Just don't sing to me." She replied (without a smile) that she didn't like to sing. I thought okay, she doesn't want to kid around, fine. So we order, the order was wrong, neither of us order meat told her we didn't want the meat. She still brought the meat to us, without smiling. With her attitude, I was afraid to tell her she got my order wrong, So we left the meat, and ate the wrong order, she didn't even offer to refill our drinks. Never had such bad service, will not go back to this one, nor will I recommend it to anyone. The Denny's where I live, you get a smile and great service. Yes, I did get my breakfast free because it was my birthday. The cashier was awesome, she smiled and engaged with small talk while ringing us up. Maybe she could teach our waitress on how to work with the public.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We went here for breakfast. The food and service was great. Would definitely recommend for a quick breakfast.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Dennys is Dennys, right? Not so Grasshopper! Every single thing we ordered, breakfast items, were just impeccable. It was so good, we asked to speak to the manager to let the cook know just how good everything was. Also, the decor is super cute and goes right along with the Christmas theme next door. We had a rather late dinner- 10 PM- and found our service was good, our food was good, and we certainly would return here!

Reviewed 24 February 2018

We went to this Denny's location after church last weekend. Since we are early birds, we beat the crowd and therefore can't really evaluate how they do in a rush. This particular Denny's use to be the Christmas Place Restaurant and maintains some of the same atmosphere as the former tenant. The arrangement of smaller rooms does cut down on the noise and make the visit a little more pleasant. We were seated quickly and ordered our coffee while perusing the menu. Our coffee arrived and I can surely say that this was the low point of the visit. The coffee is just not very good. Now, I'm not sure why it is not good except that it has a slightly bitter taste. It is likely there choice of grounds and I would recommend that they change suppliers or brand. The breakfast arrived within a short time after we ordered and it was very good. The restaurant is clean and the service was very good. When leaving, we did encounter one thing that is surely an obstacle for the staff when they are busy and that is the check out counter is also the check in station. In other words everyone and I mean everyone is trying to get to the exact same space at the same time. A little change here will go a long way in "de-cluttering" the front. All in all, we'll be back again.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

The food was good but not always hot. Great service, friendly people. Clean ,but on weekends you may have a little wait.