All reviews family owned picnic tables maple motor the river clean rooms clean place to stay reasonable rates visit pigeon forge nice pool ice machine within walking distance love this place coffee maker location is great definitely stay here again trolley stop non smoking
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Very clean, good rates, we will definitely be staying here again! It also has a beautiful River view behind it. It is quiet and we got a good night's sleep. The maids are very thoughtful, when they arranged the beds they lined my granddaughter's animals up. We had an amazing time!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary B
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

On a last minute September trip to Pigeon Forge (Dollywood) we were lucky to be able to stay at the Maples Motor Inn. This is our second visit to Maples after my husband learned about this quaint little place from friends that have stayed here for years for car shows in Pigeon Forge. Maples is like home, a very comfortable home. It is family run and even though we have only been there two times--have two more booked for the remainder of 2017--they make us feel like part of the family. With only two floors, outside pool area, small playground for the littles, large rooms, friendly staff, and a trolley stop right out front it is very appealing for us. We were within walking distance from Big Daddy's pizza, Walgreen's, a Visitor's Center, Go Carts next door, Hardees and shopping across the 441 four lane (which was easy to cross at the lights and cross walks).
Our first visit we were on the second floor. There are no elevators, there are also no steps. A unique ramp led to the second floor which made it easy for luggage and those that steps could be a problem. This last visit we were on the first floor with parking just out our door. The noise from outside is not a problem. We have always chosen a "standard room" which has two beds, flat screen television, bathroom with tub, sink out in the room, small table and two chairs, coffee pot with coffee. There is a window unit air conditioner. We did not have a problem with this because we controlled our own temperature and the hum made it easier to sleep.
If you are looking for high rise, modern, big breakfast buffet, extra large rates-this is not the place for you....BUT if you are looking for home--perhaps a motel that will remind you of your childhood--Maples Motor Inn is the place for you. It's location and rates are better than most we have seen. The extra frills mean extra dollars. They do close for the Winter, I cannot blame them they work hard the other nine months, so hurry for this year. Pigeon Forge is beautiful in November and December. We are grateful that we have now made The Maples Family part of our family. Thank you Miss Robin, Miss Milly and Mr. Jack for this treasure.

*I thought I had pictures of room....don't see! I will do next time!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank teachervic
jack and robin m, Owner at Maples Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

thanks for the kind words, teachervic! we are closed jan. 1-mid march. our 2018 rates will be on our website (maplesmotorinn.com) by march 1. how time flies! seems like yesterday when my siblings and i were swimming in the pool as kids... actually that was 46 years ago.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Love Maples Motor Lodge. GREAT rates Clean rooms. A great place to stay. We have been staying there for 4 years now. We will continue to stay here. Always friendly staff We have never had an problems or complaints.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 October 2017

We stay here several times a year and have always had a nice stay. Motel is clean and good location to convention center. Nothing fancy, just good clean rooms at a reasonable price. Will stay again on our next visit

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We always stay at Maples when We go to Pigeon Forge, Tenn. At the last minute, I got 3 days off. When I called Maples they only had 2 Jacuzzi rooms left. Since I've always had a nice, quiet and safe room ,I took the more expensive room. Wow, A big room with a jacuzzi, private balcony, fireplace and nicely decorated. This was the best short trip ever.

Room Tip: I like the rooms on the back row because the river runs behind it. But ,since stayed in the jacuzzi room.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple