My Son and I stayed for a weekend.. When when we stay in Pigeon Forge the main thing we want is a quiet, clean place to stay at a good price.. Maples Motor Inn lived up to the reviews. The staff is very helpful and friendly.. We stayed in a standard double bed room.. The room is very spacious with a fridge, microwave, coffee pot, flat screen tv, and hair dryer. The room was exceptionally clean.. Few dings on bathroom wall. The shower was spotless. The beds were very comfortable, but the pillows were a little on the thin side. The room overall in style is not modern but more of a dated look which I liked.. It added to the experience! Never heard a sound at night from outside or any partying going on.. The best rest we have had at the Smokies ever! No breakfast is served but that's ok for me because we never eat at the hotel.. For the price this is the best hotel we have stayed at and we have been going to the Smokies for over 30 yrs...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family business created by a seventh-generation Sevier Countian and his wife and operated by their sons, we specialize in clean, attractive rooms at very reasonable rates. Our staff of 15 is composed of honest local people who strive to be friendly and helpful. Most of our guests are repeat customers or are referred by their friends and families. We are located in the center of Pigeon Forge withing walking distance of several outstanding restaurants, outlet malls, and amusements. Once you have tried our motel, your vacation planning becomes a snap. We've been here 40 years and we ain't going anywhere. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Maples Motor Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Maples Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Maples Motel Pigeon Forge