“Fun time!!”

4-in-One All Access Pass - Pigeon Forge
Ranked #39 of 42 Fun & Games in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: If you love an adrenaline rush, you won't want to miss this 5D ride and interactive shooting adventure. Discover the fate of 1920s horror film star Carli Winepeg and the lost crew of Castle of Chaos. Truly tingling fun that touches all your senses and keeps your score!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We bought the combo ticket where we got the wax museum and all of the castle of chaos activities also. My teens ages 14-17 and my 8 year old all enjoyed all of the activities. My favorite was probably the 5-D ride. We watched “los banditos” - it’s a moving theater ride where you wear 3-D glasses, the seats move, & you shoot at the bad guys. We all enjoyed the outbreak (haunted house)- luckily it wasn’t too scary for my 8 year old. Mostly zombie animatronics with a few live people. The more you scream, the more they will mess with you. The mirror maze was good also. I would definitely recommend all of these activities, my kids enjoyed them very much.

All reviews
"wax"
"teens"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We took advantage of the all access pass and it's definitely a good deal. The Wax Museum was ok and my least favorite. The mirror maze is pretty fun. The shooting game was pretty awesome too. The zombie haunted house was pretty scary. It had my 19 year old in tears! The more frightened you act the more they target you. If you like haunted houses, you'll love this. I hate haunted houses but joined in with our group and still thought it was excellent and yes, I was scared!

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Omg, this place is GREAT! They have 4 activities including Hollywood Wax Museum next door, which if you get the All Access, you get all for like $10 more than the price of just the HWM. There's a 3D game/ride, mirror maze, and Zombie maze. There are bathrooms, it's all on one floor including entrance, and there are souvenir photos. Staff is super friendly and fun. Parking is pretty big, but it includes parking for HWM. HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This is one of the attractions we do year after year. It changes and it's always a favorite.They offer a pass where you can do several other attractions for a cheaper rate too, so that's a plus!!