“Fun atmosphere and Friendly service ”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #55 of 186 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Price range: US$12 - US$23
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

The food was okay, but our waitress made up for it with her friendly demeanor. The atmosphere and memorabilia are generally the reasons we visit Hard Rocks, so we were not disappointed. Don’t be surprised though if they are out of key ingredients for some things. You may not be able to order your usual dish.

Nandi I, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I am sorry we did not have everything on the menu when you were here. Please know that we will do our best to make sure we have everything offered on our menu the next time you visit. Thanks for revieiwing the Cafe.
Nandi

Write a ReviewReviews (1 658)

20 - 24 of 1 658 reviews

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We went here for lunch before we drove back to Kentucky. Our server(can't remember her name) was very friendly.The food is like most hard rock cafes, big portions and a little pricey although totally worth it if i'm honest I've never had a bad experience.

Thanks for the review!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

This restaurant is way over priced for the area. Service was ok but to food was to pricey.
We just got finger tenders and nachos. The nachos were sort of plain and had to order anything to put on them. We both got water and these 2 items were around $30.00.

Hi Barbara,
I am sorry that you were unhappy with your food. We feel that we are competitive within this marketplace, but I can understand if you feel your purchases were not worth the money.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Had a great time. Nena was our server a great gal. Food came within a reasonable time frame and the hurrican I had with dinner was so what I needed. Good tasted wonderful and the service was some of the best I've had! We will be back as so far thats the best place we have had to eat as new locals

Hi,
Thanks for the review and I will pass your comments on to Nena.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

My daughter and I had the ribs and pulled pork followed by the awesome cheesecake. Absolutely amazing. But I have to say Nena really helped make it memorable. She took the time to take a picture of us for our scrapbook and even joined us in a picture. Awesome food and amazing service.

Nandi I, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

I will make sure Nena see your review! I am so glad that you had a great time! Hope to see you soon,