“Timberwood salad”

Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Had dinner here for the first time. It was a hot day so I decided on a salad. The steak salad was very good although I didn't care for the onion rings on top but I knew I was getting them. Waitress very good, pretty and funny. I was very happy with my visit there.

Date of visit: May 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2 372)

205 - 209 of 2 372 reviews

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I thought this was a great dinner the only complaint I have is the mile long booths that can seat near 10 people but you can only get in at one end. Other than that great food and staff.

Just a heads up some menu items are spicy and not your normal spicy, my shrimp cocktail sauce was really hot. Other than that it was pretty straight forward and good.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Me & my fiancé went to Timberwood yesterday. The food was great, but our server was even better. We would have NEVER known that he had only been there for a week if he wouldn’t have told us. If you want to have a awesome dinner, ask for Steve !

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

The portions were huge in the food was terrific in every respect. The service was great. Great prices. Servers name was JR and he was outstanding!

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Had a great time and awesome service. We had a group of 11 and although they do not take reservations the staff worked hard at getting a table where we could all sit together and communicated with us on the timing of being seated. The food came out fast and was great. Paul or waiter did a great job and they have a gluten free menu. Would recommend!