“Great Cabin, Intimidating Road”

Review of HIGH ALPINE #204

High Alpine #204 High Alpine #204
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
High Alpine #204
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Shannon L
“Awful”
Reviewed 26 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Was told there was a pool we could swim in, and it was full of green muck. The provided membership card and codes did not work so we had no access to any of the promised things that were mentioned. The patio was infested with wasps! Overall, it was a waste of money I could have used to stay else where for the fraction of the price I paid to stay here. Never again.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
12 Jul 2016
I am sorry that you were not happy with your condo. I apologize that there was a misunderstanding about the pool. The pool doesn't open until Memorial Day. The resort's club house is managed by Chalet Village where your condo is located. If you had called us about the membership cards in the cabin not working, we would have assisted you in contacting their management. Wasps tend to be very active in the spring, but had you called, we would have gladly sent someone up to spray to get rid of them. Again, i'm sorry you didn't enjoy your stay. I appreciate your taking the time to write to let us know how we can improve our service.
NYC
Reviewed 24 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Illinois
Reviewed 17 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing